Ancestral trees to go home

Ancestral trees to go home

There are 5 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Ancestral trees to go home. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

A set of family trees dating back to the mid-1700s that were passed on to the D'Amico family here over 40 years ago will soon be put on public display in Roscommon, Ireland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

Lynne Sisk

Gansevoort, NY

#1 Apr 10, 2010
I think a list of the surnames would be a great help and of interest to your readers.
Jan

AOL

#2 Apr 11, 2010
For people interested in genealogy, we have a TREASURE here in the Berkshires. The National Archives has a branch in Pittsfield, and there you can access microfilmed federal records, use online resources for FREE and be assisted by an outstanding staff and espert volunteers. All for FREE. Go to 10 Conte Drive and check it out.
Jan

AOL

#3 Apr 11, 2010
Make that "expert" ... and they ARE!
Kimberly DAmico Pace

Kutztown, PA

#4 Apr 13, 2010
I am the daughter of Peter A D'Amico Jr., son of the late Peter A D'Amico of North Adams. I would love to hear from anyone who would like to help me find out more information about my father's family.
79 river road
new ringgold, pa 17960
God Bless, Kimberly
Paul DAmico

United States

#5 Apr 15, 2010
I thought that my father - Howard D'Amico, and his parents - Benjamin & Teresa D'Amico were Italian, not French. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Berkshires, nation, rally against ... Aug 18 The public offender 16
Beatles tribute returns for free Holden Concert Jul 25 Northeast Music S... 1
Anyone have a new recipe for cooking Pig? Jul '17 Plaid Brad 1
Yard Sale 7/9/17 Jul '17 SpencerYardSale 1
Dan Kirouac - Val's restaurant dates this summer Jun '17 Northeast Music S... 1
News Child dies after being hit by vehicle in Rutlan... May '17 sharin r 3
Tanner Hiller Airport Sold? May '17 Scooter 1

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages