Two arrested on warrants in Fitchburg...

Two arrested on warrants in Fitchburg - Sentinel & Enterprise

There are 2 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Two arrested on warrants in Fitchburg - Sentinel & Enterprise. In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police arrested two people Tuesday on warrant-related charges dealing with stolen motor vehicles, according to police records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

me again

Oviedo, FL

#1 Dec 4, 2008
its funny that nobody comments on this story,nor todays court logs,could it be cause thers no spanish names listed on either one of them?
Arrow

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Seriously folks, if the FPD actually arrested everyone in Fitchburg who has an outstanding warrant the town's population would drop by 1/3. Isn't that the Conan who went to the big house for putting a gun to someone's head? BTW I think ME AGAIN is actually GRINGO. It looks like he got deported to FL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New lease on life for canines, inmates through ... Jan 30 Praise The Lord 3
Tanner Hiller Airport Sold? (May '17) Jan '18 Plane Guy 2
News Troopers' lawyer: I'll expose all involved in a... Dec '17 M duke 1
Best Buy (Sep '16) Nov '17 Craig Roberts 7
News Our Opinion: Berkshires, nation, rally against ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 The public offender 16
Beatles tribute returns for free Holden Concert (Jul '17) Jul '17 Northeast Music S... 1
Anyone have a new recipe for cooking Pig? (Jul '17) Jul '17 Plaid Brad 1

Rutland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutland Mortgages