Charges filed in Rutherford slaying

Charges filed in Rutherford slaying

There are 49 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Charges filed in Rutherford slaying. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Authorities today charged two Rutherfordton men in connection with a fatal shooting earlier this week at a post office parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
anon

Auburn, AL

#42 Oct 22, 2008
JoeMama, Do you have a link to that interview about the special surprize?!
I'm curious. Did the sheriff just say that to keep us interested in this case or does he really have nothing to say and that was the best he could do. I wonder if they will put it on TEEVEE!
Jowls Conner

Greer, SC

#43 Oct 22, 2008
anon wrote:
JoeMama, Do you have a link to that interview about the special surprize?!
I'm curious. Did the sheriff just say that to keep us interested in this case or does he really have nothing to say and that was the best he could do. I wonder if they will put it on TEEVEE!
I will make ever efert to be on the TV I like being on the TV I like the cammra it gives me a chanch to shake my jowls.

Jowls Conner
In the terditon of Damon Husky and Bobby Medford
anon

Auburn, AL

#44 Oct 22, 2008
I have to admit you make me laugh EVERYTIME you talk, but seriously, I WANT THAT LINK.
anon

Auburn, AL

#45 Oct 23, 2008
Today the police reenacted the shooting at the Caroleen post office, maybe that's the surprise.They were there all morning. I didn't see Garret Byers but there maybe pictures in tomorrows paper with a report. If not, that's probably what the sheriff was talking about. I'm still waiting on the link to his interview. I can't find it anywhere.
anon

Auburn, AL

#46 Oct 23, 2008
When will this make it to court?
Judge Laura Powell

Asheville, NC

#47 Nov 4, 2008
The daily curr is a repuglikkkan rag.
Rayanna

Ellenboro, NC

#48 Jan 5, 2009
number 1 i'm the victims little sister and the shooting was not over drugs at all so if you din't have the darn facts don't run your mouth!!!!!!!!!! the famiy knows what happened so keep your mouths shut!!!!!!!!!!
fc mama

Forest City, NC

#49 Jan 16, 2009
I hate that this is such a controversy. Nobody will know the reason he was killed unless the gunman confesses to why.
It's sad this happened. But it did. And there's no taking it back.
Nobody is perfect.
Let's drop it and let the man Now Rest in Peace.
The Dude

Santiago, Chile

#50 Apr 29, 2009
Joe Mama wrote:
Here is to all the dumb azzez who think that marijuana is safe, and that it's not dangerous. Now for all the people to some and say, "If they legalized it this wouldn't happen." It's always one excuse or the other.
This was not the fault of marijuana. Marijuana doesn't kill people! Guns kill people. People kill people. Some drugs kill people but not marijuana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherfordton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) May '16 R Hester 14
Flea market or Farmers market Apr '16 SunStarGirl 2
Jinxypie Mar '16 homeboy 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jan '12) Dec '15 Redneck 2
Wilbert Plastics (Mar '15) Nov '15 Reen 9
Tri Cities Mall (Jun '15) Nov '15 caruthers 3
News Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Oct '15 Lisa Romero 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherfordton Mortgages