concerned

Greenville, SC

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Do any of you Forest City, NC citizens know any details about an October 2005 death of Forest City resident Arthur Alan Miller? My understanding was that the man was shot in cold blood in his sleep by his wife; however she served NO TIME at all for this shooting. Can anyone enlighten me on this subject? If the info I have received is correct, then for the life of me I cannot understand why "Mrs. Miller" walked away from this free as a bird! I would love to learn more details. Thanks in advance for any information any of you might be able to provide me. I find very little from "googling" his name and/or her name. Here's a little part of his obit:

FOREST CITY
Mr. Arthur Allen Miller, 74, of 409 Church St., died Sunday, Oct. 9, 2005, at Rutherford County Hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherfordton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red Raven/Heather Works (Apr '13) Aug 22 Jess 9
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) May '16 R Hester 14
Flea market or Farmers market (Feb '16) Apr '16 SunStarGirl 2
Jinxypie Mar '16 homeboy 1
Did Anyone Get Kilt in Your Tornado (Jan '12) Dec '15 Redneck 2
Wilbert Plastics (Mar '15) Nov '15 Reen 9
Tri Cities Mall (Jun '15) Nov '15 caruthers 3

Rutherfordton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance