Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37312 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
I see a contradiction here. On one hand, we have people claiming that they and only they are responsible for their success and owe nothig back to the country that GAVE them the opportunity of living in our bountiful land simply as a result of the accident of
their being born here. But now you are selling the benevolent "sugar daddy principle" saying we would all starve without the rich and their money.
<quoted text>
No taxpayer=starvation.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37313 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Were you not lamenting that they would move out and leave us living like dogs? who were you talking about?
<quoted text>
I was referring to the future of America.A lot of people are moving out of this country, and they're not rich, and they aren't all republicans.My point, is that some people have lost faith in this country.My friends Roger and his wife aren't rich at all, they just don't like the pressure cooker, that is America today.You can't turn on theTV without some"end of the world"story, if the Avian Flu doesn't get you, the flesh eating bacteria will, and uhh oh, here comes global warming, and look out! Isn't that a terrorist over there? America isn't a great place to relax these days, it would seem.

Location hidden

#37314 Feb 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'M going to take the the emotion out of this, as far as I can.Neither you or I is in a position to judge other people, at least their private lives.I have experienced hunger.I've experienced hardship.I've worked in extreme heat and cold.I'm old enough to recall when the roads were maintained, when almost nobody was fat, and almost everyone had a job.I'M OLD enough to remember when lobbyists were the exception, not the rule.I'm old enough to recall that a person could make a mistake, yet still get a job and a place to live, and raise a family.I'm old enough to recall that my spending habits were personal.I'm old enough to recall, that America used to be great.Yeah, I'm old enough.
Here Here

Location hidden

#37315 Feb 27, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, don't be pissed because you're not the only one that's made a few dollars that has worked, continues to work, thus as all of us, we have a comfortable lifestyle. I'm not not on here to have a spitting contest about who has acquired the most wealth, because what someone else has doesn't impress me. What impresses me more is did they get their money through hard work, honesty, and did THEY EARN IT!! I don't know about you, but we earn the money that keeps our household running. I'm not here to thank who "built that road", infrastructure, public school system etc. I don't see you on here thanking Humphry Davy for inventing the light bulb or Henry Ford for cranking out cars or the Wright Brothers for the concept of making air travel possible. Do you ever thank the Colonists that started this country? Do you ever thank the NAI for teaching the colonists how to raise food, hunt etc, nah, we just took their land and killed them. So how about getting off that high horse you're riding and thank the real people that made the lifestyle you work for possible. Thank yourself, because you know damn good and well you're working to better no one but yourself and you have EARNED IT; not Elizabeth Warren who came up with that stupid phrase about "you didn't build that road" and she's living off the back of taxpayers and she didn't build that road either and someone needs to remind her.
Here Here

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37316 Feb 27, 2013
To continue, my friends moved to Cozumel.They love it there, they live on about three thousand a month.Seems to me, all of the media scares started years ago, when they started talking about razor blades in kids Halloween candy, to the current scares that we all talk about today.Bad news gets the ratings.Pessimism, according to my friend John from London, seems to be everywhere in America.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37318 Feb 27, 2013
Haaaa! Better put your kingdom up for sale!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37319 Feb 27, 2013
Ok. I'm not upset. I know what hard work is like and I have certainly earned my money. I know that you and Silver did also, and I admire that about you. At the same time, I know that I would not have had the opportunity to make money unless there was an economy with its supporting infrastructure of roads, bridges, airports, rail, electricity,water, sewerage, sea ports, etc, all provided by generations before me. It could not have happened without a comparatively ordery society encouraged by law enforcement and the courts. It would not have happened without the US military to protect me and my property from hungry hordes and ambitious dictators from foreigh countries. So I am not so self absorbed as think I did it all by myself . I could not do it all by myself. No man is an island.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, don't be pissed because you're not the only one that's made a few dollars that has worked, continues to work, thus as all of us, we have a comfortable lifestyle. I'm not not on here to have a spitting contest about who has acquired the most wealth, because what someone else has doesn't impress me. What impresses me more is did they get their money through hard work, honesty, and did THEY EARN IT!! I don't know about you, but we earn the money that keeps our household running. I'm not here to thank who "built that road", infrastructure, public school system etc. I don't see you on here thanking Humphry Davy for inventing the light bulb or Henry Ford for cranking out cars or the Wright Brothers for the concept of making air travel possible. Do you ever thank the Colonists that started this country? Do you ever thank the NAI for teaching the colonists how to raise food, hunt etc, nah, we just took their land and killed them. So how about getting off that high horse you're riding and thank the real people that made the lifestyle you work for possible. Thank yourself, because you know damn good and well you're working to better no one but yourself and you have EARNED IT; not Elizabeth Warren who came up with that stupid phrase about "you didn't build that road" and she's living off the back of taxpayers and she didn't build that road either and someone needs to remind her.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37320 Feb 27, 2013
We live in the greatest country in the World and people are pessimistic. Why? Is it because Twitt lost the election?
Would it be any different if he had won? Would our legislators still be taking bribes? Would they still be for sale to the highest bidder? Would the national debt be any less ?
I think the source of the pessimism is people not recognizing how well off they really are and wanting more instead of being thankful for what they already have. The grass may be greener somewhere else, I don't care. I like it here in these hills, in the USA.
waco1909 wrote:
To continue, my friends moved to Cozumel.They love it there, they live on about three thousand a month.Seems to me, all of the media scares started years ago, when they started talking about razor blades in kids Halloween candy, to the current scares that we all talk about today.Bad news gets the ratings.Pessimism, according to my friend John from London, seems to be everywhere in America.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37321 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Ok. I'm not upset. I know what hard work is like and I have certainly earned my money. I know that you and Silver did also, and I admire that about you. At the same time, I know that I would not have had the opportunity to make money unless there was an economy with its supporting infrastructure of roads, bridges, airports, rail, electricity,water, sewerage, sea ports, etc, all provided by generations before me. It could not have happened without a comparatively ordery society encouraged by law enforcement and the courts. It would not have happened without the US military to protect me and my property from hungry hordes and ambitious dictators from foreigh countries. So I am not so self absorbed as think I did it all by myself . I could not do it all by myself. No man is an island.
<quoted text>
My people got off the boat "John and Mary" 1630. They played a big part in making this country what it is and suffered everything one could imagine and I be damned money or none I wont pack up and leave. I don't give a crap how bad it gets. I'll stand my ground or die trying.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37322 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
We live in the greatest country in the World and people are pessimistic. Why? Is it because Twitt lost the election?
Would it be any different if he had won? Would our legislators still be taking bribes? Would they still be for sale to the highest bidder? Would the national debt be any less ?
I think the source of the pessimism is people not recognizing how well off they really are and wanting more instead of being thankful for what they already have. The grass may be greener somewhere else, I don't care. I like it here in these hills, in the USA.
<quoted text>
Here, here and more here.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#37323 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point.Even my English friends noticed the relentless barrage of bad news that the media spoons out in a kind of frenzy.The kind of news I'm talking about has nothing to do with any political party, it's just the sheer volume of bad news.Beginning to think that's went we have so many drug addicts and alcoholics in America, anything to numb oneself against the inexorable tide of bad news.This week, the Africanized bees are gonna get us.Forget that picnic boys, them fireants got something for ya! You might as well put that trip to the Everglades off as well, them boa constructors are 25 feet long there, where's the baby?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37324 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Sounds like we have very similar life experiences so the difference now is perspective. I think America is still great and will be even greater in the future when we rid ourselves of the lobbyist pestilence and official corruption. GIVING all our natural resources to banks, oil, gas, mining and timber companies is a large reason for our present financial problems. Charging market value for those resources will help solve financial problems we now face.<quoted text>
I agree with you and Dr. Benjamin Carson....there are now 4 branches of Govt; The Executive, the Legislative, the Judicial, and the Special Intrest!
TSF wrote:
Welfare to the poor is a drag on our economy, welfare to the rich is sinking us. It all has to change. It will not be easy, but our people are up to the challenge.
<quoted text>
Contrary to the left's propaganda, the unemployment cuts in NC aren't hurting JUST those not working. Companies in NC are feeling the brunt of these cuts because their the ones paying off the debt to the Feds. The national avg of unemployment tax paid by businesses is $42 per employee but when NC missed the deadline in Nov, that tax within the state increased to $84 per employee. With Gov. McCrory's new unemployment cuts, NC businesses will see an increase of those taxes to $105 per employee in 2014 and $126 in 2015. In 2016, after the debt is paid, that rate will decrease to $42 per employee.
Now big companies can absorb these cost due to the larger profits but small business owners will struggle because of their tighter profit margins. That being said, a majority of small business owners agreed that the right decision was made to pay the debt ASAP and not to kick the can further down the road.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37325 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
I hope you do not encounter too much red tape. Let me know if I can help. I have no objection to your individual sucession, in fact I welcome it as well as your departure. You run onto your side of the ocean with the other traitors, I'll stay on my side here in the USA and help to repair our problems along with other loyal citizens of the USA.
<quoted text>
Traitors? Gladly welcome the title that my forefathers once bore when they left the tyranical rule of England.

I don't need or want your help. If I were broken down on the side of the road, please drive on by. You are far better off worrying about your own affairs, than worrying about mine.

The only thing you can do for me is make sure your check with your extra taxes doesn't bounce and is on time.

Location hidden

#37326 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to the rest of the world, Americans are better off, but you make it sound like a people are doing something wrong to want to be "The Jefferson's" and move on up to the East Side. It's called success, being successful, I'm sure you have added material things to your life. How did you do that, someone give it to you? Silver is not "retiring" he's changing job locations. So is Bacon, they took the skills they learned and earned, are using them to make their lives better. It's the human way.

Location hidden

#37327 Feb 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
I hope you do not encounter too much red tape. Let me know if I can help. I have no objection to your individual sucession, in fact I welcome it as well as your departure. You run onto your side of the ocean with the other traitors, I'll stay on my side here in the USA and help to repair our problems along with other loyal citizens of the USA.
<quoted text>
Glad you are exercising your rights. Good for you. Glad you still can.

Forgive me if I don't buy into your team's ideology or crap. Because that is all it is. Crap. You guys peddle ideas but don't really believe in them. If you did, there wouldn't be homeless or unemployed because you guys would be curing all their ills.

Instead, you'd rather rob from my wife and I, the things we have worked for and strived for, a lifestyle of comfort that we can afford to enjoy finally. Her and I. We knew what we were signing up for when we got married and started our family. We have an opportunity for it to be her and I and you guys want to rob us only to give it away to some worthless fuck that won't work at McDonalds. How are we not to have a problem with that notion again?

GET FUCKED Democrat. Over my dead body. I gladly welcome you as my enemy so feel free to try. Anytime.

What I am befuddled by is that we disagree with one another, we are taking the peaceful solution of leaving Amercia because we disagree with your leadership and your teams ideologies and it is still not good enough...

Location hidden

#37328 Feb 27, 2013
A new bill passing through the NC Senate aims to put the Bible back in schools. The Senator proposing the bill says it doesn't violate the separation of church and state because the college accredited course is an elective, NOT a required class. Also, the class will NOT push religion, rather teach the writings of the Bible.
An recent study showed 80% of those polled in NC agreed with the bill.
I'm sure this bill will gain national attention, especially from the Commucrats, since most from that party oppose God.

Location hidden

#37329 Feb 27, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
My people got off the boat "John and Mary" 1630. They played a big part in making this country what it is and suffered everything one could imagine and I be damned money or none I wont pack up and leave. I don't give a crap how bad it gets. I'll stand my ground or die trying.
Yup...life was hard in 1630. Must of been hard in south central ocrakoke island robbing native americans of their lands.

Glad you will stand your ground. Makes for an easier target to hit when they don't move.

Location hidden

#37330 Feb 28, 2013
exhale squeeze

Location hidden

#37331 Feb 28, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn't have TSF's dictition and when I look back, neither do the posts that aren't from Lillington, NC where he normally posts from. If you aren't TSF you gave it a good try and if you are, you IQ has dropped a good 10 points, The TSF from Lillington never concedes but this one has and never has he spoken of living in "these hills in the USA." Seems we have posters coming out of "these hills" on here. Well, the upside is, you got rid of Mike an AZ, so I can live with that.

Location hidden

#37332 Feb 28, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn't have TSF's dictition and when I look back, neither do the posts that aren't from Lillington, NC where he normally posts from. If you aren't TSF you gave it a good try and if you are, you IQ has dropped a good 10 points, The TSF from Lillington never concedes but this one has and never has he spoken of living in "these hills in the USA." Seems we have posters coming out of "these hills" on here. Well, the upside is, you got rid of Mike an AZ, so I can live with that.
Either way, we win! Silver nailed it with the "GET" statement. I guess my tolerance is over.:) How are ya? I hope things are well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherfordton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbian dirty talk? I kinda want a girl to get ... Oct 7 Anonymous 2
wife wanting girlfriend (Jan '13) Oct 7 Anonymous 2
Sex buddies Oct 7 Sexsecrets1991 1
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Oct 4 Geena 19
trash dump Sep 29 Wordup 2
Shane Nations Sep 29 Nadude 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Waco 28
Rutherfordton Dating
Find my Match

Rutherfordton Jobs