Rutherford County Law Enforcement What is the Problem

Posted in the Rutherfordton Forum

Jim

Rutherfordton, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2012
A few years ago I had a vell phone stole out of my vehicle over night. It had to be done after 1130PM. The next morning I called the police and they came out and filed a report. I then went to Verizon and cancelled the phone and had a list printed for cals made after 11:30. There were 16 calls after 11:30PM-9:00AM. I couldn't believe it. So I took the list to the Spindale police station where the guy who took down the report proceeded to inform me that there was no way they'd be able to find this guy and don't expect to get you phone back.. You could imagine how angry I became at this lazy sack of@#$$. I told him give me thirty min and I could find the guy. There was no way that was his first stealing so maybe they could solve a couple of open cases. Someone getting calls at 3:00AM over and over would not have any problem remembering who called. So then I had a brief moment of understanding:
Jim2

Rutherfordton, NC

#2 Aug 5, 2012
It all made sense. These guys have no backbone and are yellow inside. They once promised to protect and serve. They have forgot what that means. Unfortunately this is the "way of the law" around here. They are worthless. You see, going around arresting criminals in the area is too much to ask. It places cops lives in danger and doesn't provide a revenue for the town. It cost money to prosecute, defend, and house the inmate when they arrest real criminals. They would rather sit around and pull people going too and getting out of work. They pull the hard working man over because they know he can pay. They do this and rationalize it by saying they are keeping the roads safe???? The real reason is that they pull a guy on his way to work they probably do not have to worry about getting shot (coward). They have a good idea that he will pay and revenue will be generated. They can make themselves feel better about robbing the guy trying to provide for his family during trying time by saying they are keeping the roads safe. Bull!!! They are lazy, crooked, and coward. That is Rutherford county cops. Food for thought COP: lets say you pull this guy on his way to work. He is barely able to get by with his 40hrs, lives paycheck to paycheck, but still is able to take care of his family. Then come Rutherford PD pulls this guy for speeding or a seatbelt. the guy has no wy to pay it off by court and stands before the judge where he is ordered jail time and community service. He looses his job and only means to take care of his family. When he comes home The guilt is enormous. with no job let me give a couple of roads for this guy.
Sell drugs to bring in income and be able to take cre of the family.
Suicide.
Larceny.
Domestic violence due to arguments over money.
Alcohol abuse.
So next time you find yourself being a freaking coward remember the impact. Go after the real criminals. Don't hide your chicken Sh!@ personality inside under the awning of keeping the public safe. You want to keep me safe arrest the drug dealers and thieves.
Jim3

Rutherfordton, NC

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Every one I know can think of at least one example where this has occured around here/
David

Barnwell, SC

#4 Aug 12, 2012
I had a similar experience in Rutherford County. I turned my back for about 30 seconds in the Forest City Wal-Mart and had my $500 smart phone stolen! I shut the phone down immediately, so no calls were made, but what really irritated me was that Wal-Mart said nobody was in loss control that day to review the tapes and wouldn't be back in till Monday, 3 days away! I filed a report with FCPD, but its been about 2 months , and guess what, haven't heard a word from anybody! What gets me the most is I know it was the guy behind me in the Money Center and gave a description, plus there's 5a cameras in that area! Nobody wants to do they're damn job anymore! Then Allteltells me they can't track the phone, that's BS too! I can track any smart phone with my phone, but they can't? Yea right! Lazy ass police around here!
newman

Smyrna, TN

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I have a friend who is a honorary deputy he told me he was in trouble didnt have any way to feed his children so i told him i would help him make a drug bust maybe even two or three to save him from his troubled sitation we went and made the deal cops made the sting found 3 oz of cocain and a quater pound but now they are trying to charge me with sales i help him make to crack dwn on the other guy we made recordings together on three or four cell phones and voicmails on abs cam and other recording equipment now 2 years later all the information is missing and the phone records are very hard to retrive they have mismatched evidence and tampered with eveidence by removing peices that linked me to helping with the case. what can i do ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherfordton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Feb 16 longtime hollis n... 11
Bobby dean howard and amanda howard Feb 8 Carolina1775 1
Debate: Marijuana - Rutherfordton, NC (May '12) Feb 5 lately perkins 13
Capital murder trial set to begin (Mar '06) Jan '15 Lokita 23
NC church members facing charges in beating of ... Jan '15 just curious 12
North Carolina Charter School Updates Religion ... Dec '14 Stupidbitch 3
Anti-gay N.C. church members indicted on felony... Dec '14 fsdf 13
Rutherfordton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web