Spooky fun for all ages

There are 3 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 26, 2008, titled Spooky fun for all ages. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Comments on Topix forums : With Halloween only days away, here is a round up of things to do locally with your little ghosts and goblins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Asheville, NC

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Trunk or Treat at Starnes Cove Baptist Church and Oak Hill United Methodist Church, Candler

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2008
Is there anything that is safe and fun for kids to do here in hendersonville on halloween night ? Iknow about the mall but they dont really think thats fun anymore . thankyou for any suggestions

“Strive not to ride the bus!”

Since: May 07

Candler, NC

#3 Oct 31, 2008
I'm sure glad I'm not a kid today. How sad that kids cannot experience how great Halloween used to be! Everybody is scared $hitless these days of everything. Trunk or treat at a church? How pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherfordton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilbert Plastics (Mar '15) 21 hr CURT 8
Airport Authority shady dealings (Sep '13) Sep 25 Gypsylife 4
What happen in forest city? Sep 25 Gypsylife 1
Tri Cities Mall Aug '15 JLP 2
Word of Faith and Rutherford County (Sep '10) Aug '15 Steve 15
Whatever Happened... Aug '15 jcc 4
David James/ James motors Jul '15 Looking for u 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherfordton Mortgages