lui kane

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I heard that girl Erica beats on Jamie white. I seen him at the hospital when she hit him with a brick. She is dangerous.
lui kane

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2012
I meant heather. I feel so sorry for him. Poor thing he always has black eyes from her beating him
Rock Man

Gadsden, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Some women are that way. Better be careful going to sleep.
Fontaine Grell

Kenton, TN

#4 Sep 4, 2012
We have an organization called H.A.B.B.S. That stands for Husbands Abused By Big Spouses. This is for small men that are abused by overweight/fat/obese/big wives. This is a HUGE problem in our community but is rarely reported to the police because the man is usually too embarassed to report the incident. Please help to rid this problem from our community by donating to HABBS today. The next victim could be someone you know!
unknown

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2012
I was with jamie white for a year...im sure he has a part in it. he use to hit me
beats meat

Trenton, TN

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I like it when a big tit girl beat me. She can tear the skin off that thing.
Driver

United States

#7 Jan 28, 2013
unknown wrote:
I was with jamie white for a year...im sure he has a part in it. he use to hit me
so why did you stay for a whole year?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Agee Refused drug test 1 hr test 1
David Arnold (Jan '14) 2 hr Cuz 2
Darrell Bell 8 hr MoveOUT 142
Waitress at Majestic 19 hr Just lettin ya know 14
New Building in Newbern 20 hr Guest 5
Lindsay McDaniel/Moore 21 hr Curious 1
Newbern moose lodge Sat Guest5421 8

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance