Chris

Darlington, SC

#1 Jun 12, 2010
Does anyone like this guy? Why do we keep getting outsiders to run our schools?
Mid

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2010
I really liked him! I had 3 children in Rutherford school, It was also my childrens first year. Everytime I had a problem with anything, he always took the time to speak with me. He treated my children very well.

Benton, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2010
He is a fine man and principal. He has been with the district for many years and is an asset to Rutherford School.
Jack

Henry, TN

#4 Jun 24, 2010
Rutherford is very fortunate to have this man as Principal. I'll take up for him any day. He cares about the kids and does a great job. He's fair, kind and expects kids to follow the rules. So, to answer your question Chris, yes, plenty people like this guy. And, he is definitely not an "outsider."
Jody

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Sounds like ya'll got something going. Like him and Michelle Goad.
jus sayin

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 11, 2010
she made her way to the central office somehow!! Jus Sayin folks!! Michelle Goad that is!
well ummm okay

Peapack, NJ

#7 Jul 23, 2010
jus sayin wrote:
she made her way to the central office somehow!! Jus Sayin folks!! Michelle Goad that is!
somehow are you kiddin me michelle whom i know very well worked her way up to that ! and she work hard every year and summer..to get where she is at! i respect her in every way as for jody he isnt an outsider when i was at gibson county he was always on top of everything
okay

Warner Robins, GA

#8 Aug 30, 2010
well ummm okay wrote:
<quoted text> somehow are you kiddin me michelle whom i know very well worked her way up to that ! and she work hard every year and summer..to get where she is at! i respect her in every way as for jody he isnt an outsider when i was at gibson county he was always on top of everything
He is an outsider like half the folks we have working at GC-he is from Dyer Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gibson County Jail 7 hr info not helpful 13
russell duck (Aug '09) 7 hr Kim Lee 65
Dyer City Board 2015 8 hr Writing on the Wall 171
Play $$$ 9 hr call her maybe 5
Hobbs in Trenton (Jun '14) 16 hr Greedy 59
hot guys and/or girls at Tyson 17 hr piggy 3
Travis Medley Thu Shutupstupid 23
More from around the web

Rutherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE