Roanoke, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Boy I tell ya, for a bunch of big o' tuff redneck boys you all sure do freak out and shut down over a little bit of ice. We would have never thought about closing schools in Detroit over the light dusting we just had here. Country By Can Survive? I wonder.
Star Power

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Motor City Mad Man wrote:
Boy I tell ya, for a bunch of big o' tuff redneck boys you all sure do freak out and shut down over a little bit of ice. We would have never thought about closing schools in Detroit over the light dusting we just had here. Country By Can Survive? I wonder.
I have been to Detroit during the summer and winter months. I saw more accidents and rusted out cars in 2 days than I seen here in 2 years so don't give me that! Plus from the looks of that city, you guys have been closing more than just schools! LOL
dont need u here

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

So go back & be with your own kind.
old school

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

We don't give a damn how you did up north. And stay off Kentucky Lake too while you are at it!!!!!
eddie

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

I believe it is because the school buses cannot get down some roads because they are still dangerous to drive on.

It's not the fault of the schools, then, but because they haven't been adequately cleared.

Judging by the roads that have been ploughed, which are mostly dry, it's clear that ploughing or the lack of it would be an important factor.

I don't want my kids to risk lives by going to school.
eddie

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Star Power wrote:
<quoted text> I have been to Detroit during the summer and winter months. I saw more accidents and rusted out cars in 2 days than I seen here in 2 years so don't give me that! Plus from the looks of that city, you guys have been closing more than just schools! LOL
The area of Detroit and Windsor has a population of nearly 6 million.

In Gibson county there are nearly 50 thousand people.

It's Apples and Oranges, Star Power, Apples and Oranges.

There had better be much less accidents and rusted out cars here.
safety

Picayune, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Comparing Gibson county or west Tennessee to places like Chicago and Detroit with school closings is stupid. There's substantial snow up there every year and people there are used to driving on it. Here we barely see the roads white, much less the amount we got this time. As far as the kryptonite, hope it wasn't yellow.
Louie douie

Trenton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

I THANK GOD I live in the south. The North SUCKS.
bigg bubba

Brownsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

i mite be inbread butt i plows the snow gud i be a gud boss my rowds be cleen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rutherford Discussions

Search the Rutherford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 13 min serious answers 141,219
tyrone eskew 1 hr smh 1
Sheriff's Department Caliber 3 hr See All 1
Who will be the new Gibson County Sheriff? Why ... 4 hr tax payer 76
Pinky at The Sheriffs Office 5 hr Barron 27
little general armmory st 7 hr true 17
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Zeke 8,964
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rutherford Jobs

•••