why is there no taco bell in trenton yet?

Posted in the Rutherford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
larry the lobster

Milan, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Trenton needs a taco bell. Anyone else agree?
not gonna happen

Jackson, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2012
the mayor doesn't like mexican food
larry the lobster

Milan, TN

#3 Jul 24, 2012
not gonna happen wrote:
the mayor doesn't like mexican food
who doesn't like Mexican food? It's the bomb yo.
not gonna happed

Jackson, TN

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Just Tony
larry the lobster

Brownsville, TN

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Tony a needs to understand a taco bell would be a gold mine

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#6 Jul 25, 2012
You have El Vallarta; why do you even want a TB? Drive to Humboldt.
larry the lobster

Brownsville, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Who wants to drive to Humbolt for tb? Not me or hardly anyone.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#8 Jul 26, 2012
Then, Larry, I ask again, why does Trenton even need a TB?
Tide is Out

Huntingdon, TN

#9 Jul 26, 2012
Trenton is too small a market for a Taco Bell (or Hardee's, or Dairy Queen). Humboldt and Milan both have Bell's which barely manage to stay open, and they have much larger populations than Trenton.
Fredz

Collierville, TN

#10 Jul 26, 2012
Tide is Out wrote:
Trenton is too small a market for a Taco Bell (or Hardee's, or Dairy Queen). Humboldt and Milan both have Bell's which barely manage to stay open, and they have much larger populations than Trenton.
So we're screwed?
jose

South Bend, IN

#11 Jul 26, 2012
larry the lobster wrote:
Trenton needs a taco bell. Anyone else agree?
yep
Fredz

Collierville, TN

#12 Jul 26, 2012
We need 2 or 3 factories AND a Long John Silvers and a Krystals. Places to eat that Milan and Humboldt don't have.
Fredz

Collierville, TN

#13 Jul 26, 2012
Or Captain D's. Yum. Nothing against Taco Bell but variety in Gibson Co would be nice. Dreaming of course.
Tide is Out

Huntingdon, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2012
Open up a local taco place. You don't need a lot of fancy equipment or tremendous overhead to make taco's, burrito's, and the variety found at most fast food Mexican places. That old building up by Pizza Hut would work for just drive thru, or the old DQ building would work if you need indoor seating. All the stuff they use at Bell comes in on a truck already cooked and ready to assemble and US Foodservice or Sysco can sell you a full line of supplies ready to heat and serve. Start out with just drive-thru and keep your overhead low, cause there isn't a lot of profit in selling cheap stuff like Taco Bell, unless you sell a ton of it! Good luck!
Tide is Out

Huntingdon, TN

#15 Jul 26, 2012
Psssstt...You ever wonder why all the Mexican's in town don't open a taco stand of their own? Think about it...Have you seen one anywhere? It was a joke I'm sure....But I once heard that 'Taco Bell' translated into Spanish means 'Sorry Mexican food'.

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#16 Jul 27, 2012
Tide is Out wrote:
Open up a local taco place. You don't need a lot of fancy equipment or tremendous overhead to make taco's, burrito's, and the variety found at most fast food Mexican places. That old building up by Pizza Hut would work for just drive thru, or the old DQ building would work if you need indoor seating. All the stuff they use at Bell comes in on a truck already cooked and ready to assemble and US Foodservice or Sysco can sell you a full line of supplies ready to heat and serve. Start out with just drive-thru and keep your overhead low, cause there isn't a lot of profit in selling cheap stuff like Taco Bell, unless you sell a ton of it! Good luck!
Looks like something has moved into the old bbq bldg next to pizza hut, any idea on what is might be?
no taco

Trenton, TN

#17 Jul 29, 2012
Humboldt doesn't have a Taco Bell anymore
Tide Is Out

Huntingdon, TN

#18 Jul 29, 2012
no taco wrote:
Humboldt doesn't have a Taco Bell anymore
They do too...I ate there last night after work. Had a 5 layer buritto (1.29) and a hard taco (1.19). Pretty tasty!!
wow

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Jul 31, 2012
Tide is Out wrote:
Psssstt...You ever wonder why all the Mexican's in town don't open a taco stand of their own? Think about it...Have you seen one anywhere? It was a joke I'm sure....But I once heard that 'Taco Bell' translated into Spanish means 'Sorry Mexican food'.
Idiot tb is not Mexican food. Not the true Mexican food.
No DQ

Union City, TN

#20 Sep 4, 2012
So you're telling me that Alamo is a bigger market than Trenton? They got a DQ. I think you missed on that one!
Tide is Out wrote:
Trenton is too small a market for a Taco Bell (or Hardee's, or Dairy Queen). Humboldt and Milan both have Bell's which barely manage to stay open, and they have much larger populations than Trenton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachael Ramey 2 hr This is Rachel Ra... 5
Tyrone Eskew aka Chopper Blades 10 hr Baby Mama 1
Amy Nicholas 15 hr Curious 1
Joey Nicholas 15 hr Iknowhim 2
anybody seen April rainey (Dec '13) 22 hr Pitiful 39
County Commission Meeting Notes 23 hr Hal 28
Home wrecking Ramey Sat Lol 24
More from around the web

Rutherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]