Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

wow

Jackson, TN

#7729 Aug 1, 2012
slam wrote:
Is it really HUNTING if you put a fake stump full of corn out then put your state of the art deer stand 30ft away down wind and spray deer piss on yourself to bring them to you oh and the fact that the rifle scope and rounds are so advanced that they can hit a dime at a half mile away??? Is this HUNTING?? NO!!!! It's a bunch if cowards afraid to actually put effort into it. But they will sure strap that 6pt that they shot from 30ft away on the hood of their truck and parade it around for 3 days like it's a damn record
and i suppose you going to the store and buying meat makes you a hell of a hunter huh?why to slam someone making an effort
Adolf

United States

#7730 Aug 1, 2012
I support the 2nd Amendment 100%. Hunting however should be banned. It is done by rednecks simply to brag and put so-called trophies on walls. Blood lust killing is all it is. There is no place for hunting in modern society.
I will support measures to see hunting gone forever.
Mountain Man

United States

#7731 Aug 1, 2012
Adolf wrote:
I support the 2nd Amendment 100%. Hunting however should be banned. It is done by rednecks simply to brag and put so-called trophies on walls. Blood lust killing is all it is. There is no place for hunting in modern society.
I will support measures to see hunting gone forever.
Your really smart! NOT!!!! What if there are people who actually hunt to survive? What if there are people who do not want a government handout, and eat only what they kill? What If the dollar falls and we can't afford to buy from a grocer? What will you do then?
gosh

Tullahoma, TN

#7733 Aug 1, 2012
Yea
Anonymous

Gallatin, TN

#7735 Aug 1, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
Dynamite biatches!
FORREAL

Dickson, TN

#7737 Aug 2, 2012
Just me, you are so right, some people are clueless and it sounds like PUNK is one of them, you know carring the gun in the city, running amuck, robbing, stealing, and causing trouble just to be causing trouble, if you don't understand what is going on, then maybe you should just stand back and keep your mouth shut, Not everyone lives on welfare, some of us hard working american people use hunting and fishing as a way to survive in this world, to feed our families, even families that may NOT hunt and fish, some people donate deer and turkey to the needy, it is a sport and unfortunatly like everything else it can be abused.
shrimp

United States

#7738 Aug 3, 2012
I love to hunt .
Wackobud toker

United States

#7741 Aug 6, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you b!tches don't HUNT it's no different than catching a mouse with cheese you dumb sh!t
I personally use peanut butter for those pesky critters.
Running Amuck

Knoxville, TN

#7742 Aug 6, 2012
Amuck
Stupid

United States

#7743 Aug 7, 2012
Ok you dumb ass people.... Tell me how it's okay for you to buy meats from a grocery store but not okay to go out and kill what you eat?... When the truth of the matter is that, someone had to kill that cow for that steak, that hog for that bacon, that chicken so you can eat just the breast, pig yeah and what about the fish you buy from the store and at Thanksgiving and Christmas what short that Turkey, that ham, someone had to kill it all before it got put in our grocery stores. I would think that you would want to thank Hunters other then try to ban hunting, after all how to do think the people survived back in the old days when there was no supper markets to go buy meats from?? They killed what they ate and as for me, my husband and our kids we love to hunt it teaches our kids how to survive in this world and trust me all kids will need to know it because this world is getting worse every day, and I would much rather my kids be out hunting or fishing rather then out doing drugs with their so called friends.... I am and always will be a hunter and nobody can take that away from me or my family!!!
Stranger

Florence, AL

#7744 Aug 7, 2012
Stupid wrote:
Ok you dumb ass people.... Tell me how it's okay for you to buy meats from a grocery store but not okay to go out and kill what you eat?... When the truth of the matter is that, someone had to kill that cow for that steak, that hog for that bacon, that chicken so you can eat just the breast, pig yeah and what about the fish you buy from the store and at Thanksgiving and Christmas what short that Turkey, that ham, someone had to kill it all before it got put in our grocery stores. I would think that you would want to thank Hunters other then try to ban hunting, after all how to do think the people survived back in the old days when there was no supper markets to go buy meats from?? They killed what they ate and as for me, my husband and our kids we love to hunt it teaches our kids how to survive in this world and trust me all kids will need to know it because this world is getting worse every day, and I would much rather my kids be out hunting or fishing rather then out doing drugs with their so called friends.... I am and always will be a hunter and nobody can take that away from me or my family!!!
Very well said. You really need to change your screenname. Stupid just doesn't fit.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7745 Aug 7, 2012
FORREAL wrote:
Just me, you are so right, some people are clueless and it sounds like PUNK is one of them, you know carring the gun in the city, running amuck, robbing, stealing, and causing trouble just to be causing trouble, if you don't understand what is going on, then maybe you should just stand back and keep your mouth shut, Not everyone lives on welfare, some of us hard working american people use hunting and fishing as a way to survive in this world, to feed our families, even families that may NOT hunt and fish, some people donate deer and turkey to the needy, it is a sport and unfortunatly like everything else it can be abused.
I agree 100% but would like to add it's relaxing. Alot of people also use it as a chance to bond with their kids as well. One day these skills and knowledge WILL come in handy and the oposition is going to be real hungry and looking for the handouts and left overs.
haven

Dickson, TN

#7746 Aug 7, 2012
this is crazy
slam

Humble, TX

#7747 Aug 7, 2012
Stupid wrote:
there is nothing wrong with killing your food it just the fact they call it hunting when the animals come to them
Stupid

United States

#7749 Aug 7, 2012
The reason I put my name as stupid I'd because that's what I think about this whole thing, it is flat out stupid!! Trying to keep us from hunting and fishing when that is the reason God put those animals on the earth was so man kind would not starve to death, he also gave us the knowledge to survive which means hunt and kill only what you and your family can eat and to be able to teach our kids how to survive in life. It's not just about hunting and killing your food it's about bonding with your kids, husband, wife, father and so on. At least when you kill your own food you know what you are eating, unlike when you go by it from the super market, so maybe some of you need to open your eyes and realize that we as Hunters and fisherman are not doing anything wrong but doing more right then anything....
true hunter

Cookeville, TN

#7750 Aug 7, 2012
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
this is so crazy
clapyourass

Spartanburg, SC

#7751 Aug 7, 2012
Well..I'm wondering if you're walking to the barn..and a deer charges you.IV had several chase me..can you shoot it.
clapyourass

Spartanburg, SC

#7752 Aug 7, 2012
A deer that is..
clapyourass

Spartanburg, SC

#7753 Aug 7, 2012
Or do I have to carry a club..is that ok..
clapyourass

Spartanburg, SC

#7754 Aug 7, 2012
Whatever you decide..remember this..when you cut..especially oak n such..deer ..hogs snakes.wil shift locations..like on my porch..or major highway..local neighbor hood...you all need some animals on the move signs..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Running for alderman 5 hr Ham 195
GC Band 10 hr ChopperBlades 7
personel placements 15 hr guest 12
Pennye Cole 23 hr Wonder no more 6
new chief in kenton (Jan '14) Wed Just My Thought O... 6
scotty criswell Wed Doug K 5
Who is the hottest single guy in Dyer? (Apr '11) Wed happily married 53
Rutherford Dating
Find my Match

Rutherford Jobs