Springsteen's rock 'n' roll offers an...

Springsteen's rock 'n' roll offers antidote for summertime blues

There are 54 comments on the Home News Tribune story from Jul 27, 2008, titled Springsteen's rock 'n' roll offers antidote for summertime blues. In it, Home News Tribune reports that:

The cure for the summertime blues? Try an evening with Bruce Springsteen and E Street Band at Giants Stadium in East Rutherford, which 55,000 did Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune.

Brent

London, UK

#21 Aug 8, 2008
Looks like she has been eating to many burgers from cows with mad cow disease.

Out to be down the gym losing weight rather thanon a pc posting rubbish whilst munching fatty foods
nooneyouknow0772 8

Merrick, NY

#22 Aug 8, 2008
yeah, sure. as someone else posted earlier, welcome to the intenets. get over it.

Since: Aug 08

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#24 Aug 8, 2008
Tedbeat Dad wrote:
Mabee i can find a welfair cheque in my pocket for something at Foodtown to overheard people in isle 4 talking about Mayor Wilson.
The bodega Foodtown on Park Ave, or the white folks Foodtown in the twp?
nooneyouknow0772 8

Merrick, NY

#25 Aug 8, 2008
Bodega! Wanna share a burrito with me, self?

Since: Aug 08

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#26 Aug 8, 2008
I'd rather have a knish, wankstain.
Maritza

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#27 Aug 8, 2008
karen wrote:
I just got home from the concert...I AM SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!
I have been to many, many, Bruce shows over the years and this was Bruce and the E Streeters at the top of their game!!!
As I age along with the band, I appreciate their talent more than ever!!
Thanks Bruce for a night to remember!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
I was there and it was the best Bruce Concert EVER!!!!!!! I had great floor seats and was with my husband and friends...it was magical.
Daisy Head Maisy

New Brunswick, NJ

#28 Aug 8, 2008
Maritza wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there and it was the best Bruce Concert EVER!!!!!!! I had great floor seats and was with my husband and friends...it was magical.
how awesome 4 u, to have friends and a husband?
nooneyouknow0772 8

Merrick, NY

#29 Aug 9, 2008
hubby probably shtups the friends.
Coptic Toxic Warrior

Waipahu, HI

#30 Aug 9, 2008
Hubby probably schtups Maritzas best friends and sister while eating knishes on kingdaKa

Wheres I tell ya are the toto chaser lady and kaiser gashelm. rr they ate dennys or ihop, IMHO?

John James Audubon (1785-1851) was not the first person to attempt to paint and describe all the birds of America (Alexander Wilson has that distinction), but for half a century he was the young countryís dominant wildlife artist. His seminal Birds of America, a collection of 435 life-size prints, quickly eclipsed Wilsonís work and is still a standard against which 20th and 21st century bird artists, such as Roger Tory Peterson and David Sibley, are measured.

Where is the foodtown bodega on Rt 79 or 33?? Getting burritos and taquitos or tameles with Maritzas mother.

Miss Donna

AOL

#31 Aug 9, 2008
Limeys not wanted here, Brent. This is exclusively for New Jersey. ERIN GO BRA!!
Brent

London, UK

#32 Aug 12, 2008
I take it you are a lettuce licker?

Looking forward to the final set of shows.
Move over Brian Wilson

United States

#33 Aug 14, 2008
I live in the OC and was at both shows at the Honda Centers last March. There is no other live performer like him well worth the $1000 per floor seat
My parents grew up with the beachboys, but the Boss's Jersey Shore rock sound is so much better, Bruce like he is one of our own.
Thank you for your musical gift to the world Freehold!
Brent

London, UK

#34 Aug 14, 2008
As Joe D'Urso said, "Bruce is the boss"
scalper

New Brunswick, NJ

#35 Aug 14, 2008
Move over Brian Wilson wrote:
I live in the OC and was at both shows at the Honda Centers last March. There is no other live performer like him well worth the $1000 per floor seat
My parents grew up with the beachboys, but the Boss's Jersey Shore rock sound is so much better, Bruce like he is one of our own.
Thank you for your musical gift to the world Freehold!
$1000 per floor seat, wad'a sucker
Brent

London, UK

#36 Aug 15, 2008
Must be off a scalper!
Watson

New Brunswick, NJ

#37 Aug 15, 2008
Brent wrote:
Must be off a scalper!
WOW check out Brent's big brain.

Amazing Deduction Mr. Holmes, but maybe he bought the tickets from the NJDC
Brent

London, UK

#38 Aug 26, 2008
Juicy Juice seems like a bunny boiler. Why are obses overweight women so twisted? You think they would want to stop eating the burgers and get off the couch to lose some of the excess weight
bunny boiler

Fairfield, NJ

#39 Aug 26, 2008
Brent wrote:
Juicy Juice seems like a bunny boiler. Why are obses overweight women so twisted? You think they would want to stop eating the burgers and get off the couch to lose some of the excess weight
Brent, this explains why your mums mating ritual required a bag of flour, the ugly stick and removal of her wooden chompers you jolly wanka.
QUESTION

Fairfield, NJ

#40 Aug 26, 2008
bunny boiler wrote:
<quoted text> Brent, this explains why your mums mating ritual required a bag of flour, the ugly stick and removal of her wooden chompers you jolly wanka.
WHAT IS THIS ENTIRE THREAD ABOUT? IS THERE ANY PROPOSE, REASON OR VALUE. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR TIME?
BRENT IF YOU REALLY ARE FROM THE UK, WHAT ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH THIS DRECK?
Brent

London, UK

#41 Aug 27, 2008
Who is the real "nooneyouknow07728"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Fusco Is Why Passaic Smells Bad Jul 11 Leotti 1
Passaic smells bad Jul 11 Leotti 2
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) Jun '17 Tia19 14
Nutley Tax Re-Assesment (Feb '06) Jun '17 Daisy 62
News East Rutherford former lieutenant alleges gende... Jun '17 STATION 13 LOSER 2
$658 fine for walking near railroad tracks in P... (Oct '08) Jun '17 aaa 13
News FAA to answer Teterboro flight path questions Jun '17 Hackensack 1

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages