Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block coming to Philadelphia

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block coming to Philadelphia. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Members of Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block arrive at the 38th Annual American Music Awards Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

belinda sue campbell

Grenada, MS

#1 Dec 14, 2010
i love the new kids on the block i have their dolls i have all was had a chrush on joey mcintyer now i am 40 i still do i hope i can come and see this amazing concert now that you all have a wonderfuil christmass and happy new year happy birthday to joey mcintyer you have 2 hansomeboys and a pretty wife i heard about your son hearing lost may god bless him in every kind of way love truley noumber 1 fan belinda sue cambell

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Bunch of gay poser boy bands of no talents!!!!!!!!!

*flushes these posers down straight through a toilet into the filth of yucky stench and turd filled*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff May 22 Bruh 1
Nutley Tax Re-Assesment (Feb '06) May 16 Mary Gallo 60
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Apr '15 Erin W 12
News Roseman not running for mayor, Rutherford race ... Apr '15 smitty 1
Review: Oishi Cafe Inc Apr '15 unsatisfied customer 1
News Fort Lee bans smoking in outdoor restaurants an... Apr '15 Sneaky Pete 8
Review: DIN Motors LLC Mar '15 adam din owner 2
More from around the web

Rutherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE