Ticketmaster to change online sales p...

Ticketmaster to change online sales process after dust-up over ...

There are 21 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 23, 2009, titled Ticketmaster to change online sales process after dust-up over .... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Ticketmaster agreed Monday to change its online sales process after it directed people seeking Bruce Springsteen tickets to a subsidiary that charged up to 50 times the face value.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
No Ticket For You

Kingfisher, OK

#21 Feb 24, 2009
Wife and I stopped going to Concerts that are rigged, err I mean sold by Ticketmaster. We refuse to pay the "convenience fee, mailing fee, you visited our website fee, saw you coming fee..." So the losers here are the bands unfortunately. I'll stay at home and save my money before I'll let Ticketmaster profit from me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victory Nightclub @ Meadowlands U2 and Journey ... Oct 12 2U The U2 tribute... 2
Nutley Tax Re-Assesment (Feb '06) Oct 8 kemo-savy 63
Review: Alfonse De Meo Law Office (Dec '08) Sep 29 Someone 10
News Lakewood is a town divided. Here are the bigges... Sep 27 Realist 2
News Acme closing Bergenfield supermarket Sep '17 Bergenfieldlinda 2
U2 and Journey Tribute concert at Victory Bar @... Sep '17 2U The U2 tribute... 1
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) Sep '17 Ggg111 15

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages