Springsteen promotes CD, tour on 'Today' -

Full story: Newsday 12
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band appeared on NBC's "Today" show Friday morning, delivering a half-hour mini-concert in which Springsteen debuted new material, played old favorites and briefly delved into ... Full Story
Rosalita

Corona, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2007
Love his music. Hate his politics.

God Bless America

Peace
magic rat

Shirley, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2007
Like his politics weren't clear 27 or so years ago
hmmmmmm

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 28, 2007
Rosalita wrote:
God Bless America
Peace
Love his music - Detest George Bush and his politics!
hubcity

Bronx, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2007
Rosalita, you haven't been paying attention. To anything.
Brucey

Blauvelt, NY

#5 Sep 29, 2007
Gave up on Brucey when he got into politics.
BRRUUCCCCCE

AOL

#6 Sep 29, 2007
Rosalita wrote:
God Bless America
Peace
Love the Boss AND his politics! It's about time the boss started agitating about the dimwit miserable failure we have in Washington.
Rosalita

Corona, NY

#7 Sep 29, 2007
hubcity wrote:
Rosalita, you haven't been paying attention. To anything.
Oh, I have been paying attention. I know where I stand as far as politics go. I support our Military, do you? I am someone who is very informed. I consider myself a conservative...yep, I lean to the right. I love Springsteen's music and I am a deadhead....yep, been to over 70 shows....go figure, miss Jerry. And today, I am proud to be a conservative. I am guessing that a $5000.00 bond is right up your alley.

Peace...

WE THE PEOPLE

"The Constitution of the United States of America
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
Suzanne

New York, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2007
I support our military. Let's get them redeployed to the United States of America.
Donna

New York, NY

#9 Sep 30, 2007
Apparently, the way conservatives support our military is by commenting to an article about Bruce Springsteen. Yeah, that's real helpful.
faust

Shirley, NY

#10 Sep 30, 2007
Rosalita wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have been paying attention. I know where I stand as far as politics go. I support our Military, do you? I am someone who is very informed. I consider myself a conservative...yep, I lean to the right. I love Springsteen's music and I am a deadhead....yep, been to over 70 shows....go figure, miss Jerry. And today, I am proud to be a conservative. I am guessing that a $5000.00 bond is right up your alley.
Peace...
WE THE PEOPLE
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
yawn
Miss Terry

Middle Island, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2007
...yawn...is he still alive?
vette5960

Scottsdale, AZ

#12 Oct 8, 2007
Rosalita wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace...
WE THE PEOPLE
Bruce supports the military as well but is tired of seeing record numbers of death for these young guys, as are we all. Bring em home, bring em home to the american land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tedesco Releases Transportation Policy Paper Oct 27 TED POST 3
Review: Tirepool LLC Oct 27 Mirium Daniel 9
23-year-old Nutley man charged with sexually as... Oct 25 JERSEY GIRL 5
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Oct 9 Deepika 40
Happy 65th birthday, Bruce Springsteen! Born to... Oct 1 amw 3
Male student wins fight to wear skirt (Jan '06) Sep '14 DILF 108
Portuguese monument pitched for park (Jul '13) Sep '14 apitaOcomboio 7

Rutherford News Video

Rutherford Dating
Find my Match