Donna

AOL

#1 Apr 30, 2008
I was reading some post about Anthony and had to laugh. Been dealing with paramus issues for over ten years and with only two issues that I had d to call upon Anthony it was a most professional experience. Finally Paramus did something right!
your a nut

Troy, MI

#2 May 3, 2008
Donna wrote:
I was reading some post about Anthony and had to laugh. Been dealing with paramus issues for over ten years and with only two issues that I had d to call upon Anthony it was a most professional experience. Finally Paramus did something right!
donna your a nut please he is a real life criminal.
chris

AOL

#3 May 5, 2008
Face it jealous people say jealous things...
jealous

Troy, MI

#4 May 5, 2008
chris wrote:
Face it jealous people say jealous things...
get a grip who would be jealous of that foul mouth little fool get a grip chris .p.s if you like him so much marry him.
chris

AOL

#5 May 6, 2008
Thanks I’m already married. However I do like the fact that such a “little" foul mouth fool can capture your attention. Obviously your not married or you wouldn’t have so much time on your hands. Get a life. PS You can’t shine is shoes.
chris your a nut job

Troy, MI

#6 May 8, 2008
where you drinking when you wrote this, ps you can shine is shoes yeah your married to something the bottle get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) 10 hr Bob B 46
Passaic smells bad Dec 3 Badabing 3
Tony Fusco Is Why Passaic Smells Bad Dec 3 Badabing 2
News Teterboro Airport project worries towns that flood Dec 1 Paula 1
News Wallington police blotter (Jul '11) Nov 12 scooby 2
Are you're teens drinking lean?? Oct '17 three blocks 1
Victory Nightclub @ Meadowlands U2 and Journey ... Oct '17 2U The U2 tribute... 2

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages