Paramus Sandy Damage Considered Minimal

Paramus Sandy Damage Considered Minimal

There are 2 comments on the patch.com story from Mar 19, 2013, titled Paramus Sandy Damage Considered Minimal. In it, patch.com reports that:

An interactive map which shows town-by-town data of the impact Superstorm Sandy had on homes and businesses shows Paramus was not as severely impacted as some of its neighbors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at patch.com.

ROBERT TAYLOR

Bradley Beach, NJ

#1 Mar 21, 2013
the year before was a snow storm on cabbage night wet snow knocked down branches and wires and people were killed along with a power failure in florida since it is in the tropic zone they get catastrophic hurricanes 120mph that can shatter houses
ROBERT TAYLOR

Bradley Beach, NJ

#2 Mar 21, 2013
I wonder if the green house effect and pollution is causing worse storms and hurricanes because the atmoshere is more toxic like jupiter which has ammonia in the atmoshere and a 600 mph storm that lasts 600 years another theory is every time we shoot a rocket into outer space it pokes a hole in the atmoshere and lets bad things in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nutley overnight parking ordinance (Aug '07) Aug 19 arf 6
Parking ticket hypocrisy Aug 13 Dskzz 1
News A journey to the Holy Land: Part One Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 1
Wallington NJ Rent Leveling Board, Mount Pleasa... (Apr '08) Jul '16 Mad tentant 12
News Michael J. Fox, Coldplay go 'Back to the Future... Jul '16 rcu0610 1
News Lyndhurst woman indicted on sex charges involvi... Jun '16 anoer 1
job postings in nutley township (Jun '15) Jun '16 leopard 2 16

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages