Van Halen begins reunion tour next mo...

Van Halen begins reunion tour next month -

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 14, 2007, titled Van Halen begins reunion tour next month -. In it, Newsday reports that:

It's official: Van Halen has announced its reunion tour. The first leg of the tour kicks off Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Angry Ex fan

Woodbury, NJ

#1 Aug 14, 2007
Boycott this useless piece of trash travesty. Not only is Eddie replacing Michael Anthony with some dweeb kid on tour, but he's also replaced him on the classic VH album covers on VH's website. What has Anthony ever done to deserve that? The freakin' kid wasn't even conceived when VH 1 came out, and now he's on the cover instead of Anthony? That's a complete and utter lack of class. Eddie sucks.
schmitty

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2007
Do they have their wheelchairs polished and ready? Nothing worse than a worn-out old rocker.
BOUTTIME

Reno, NV

#3 Aug 14, 2007
DON'T LET ANY PUNKS CHANGE YOUR MIND THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT. I WILL BUY ANY ALBUM THAT COMES OUT. MICHAEL ANTHONY SELETED HIS ROAD WE WILL MISS HIM BUT O'WELL. LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS
Margie

Kingsport, TN

#4 Aug 15, 2007
The dweeb happens to be his son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bar owner, 5 others held after drug raid (Jul '07) May 15 Miss Trish 28
job postings in nutley township (Jun '15) May 5 Leopard 23
News Former Carlstadt BA hired in political shakeup May 3 Bob Stevens 1
News Wallington to strip administrator of role May 2 wally red face 1
Camp Invention Summer Camp K-5 Apr 26 cool 2
News DUI arrest is second for Hudson County s... (Mar '09) Apr '17 Tia19 13
News Pat Battle - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York (Mar '08) Apr '17 pkielbasa 36

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages