Rutherford turkey shot with bow and arrow

Jul 22, 2010 Full story: NorthJersey.com 54

One of the turkeys admired by Rutherford residents in the Lincoln Woods area was shot and killed with a bow and arrow Thursday night, July 21, in an incident involving two Rutherford males, according to police.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Secaucus, NJ

#42 Jan 16, 2011
Hey Jimmy...get a life!!!! Go back to Bridgewater & be quiet....It figures you don't even have (2) balls...only a left.....how would you feel if that arrow missed the turkey & hit you??? you'd be dripping cranberry sauce....
Jimmys Right Nut

Clifton, NJ

#43 Jan 17, 2011
karma wrote:
Hey Jimmy...get a life!!!! Go back to Bridgewater & be quiet....It figures you don't even have (2) balls...only a left.....how would you feel if that arrow missed the turkey & hit you??? you'd be dripping cranberry sauce....
Hey, leave him alone. He happens to be a very close friend of mine!
Anonymous

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#44 Jan 23, 2011
tasty
ANIMAL EMERGENCY AGENT

White Plains, NY

#45 Jan 29, 2011
ANYONE WHO SPOKE UP IN BEHALF OF THE INDIGENT BOYS & THEIR IGNORANT PARENTS, THIS IS FOR YOU!!! LISTEN & LISTEN GOOD........THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN & IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU DOING HARM TO ANY ANIMAL EVER..........WELL THEIR WILL BE NO JUSTICE FOR YOU! I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO UP AGAINST THESE STRONG BELIEFS BECAUSE YOU WILL LOOSE! OF COURSE WITHIN THE LAW AS I BELIEVE IN NO OTHER WAY! THEIR ARE MANY LOOPEHOLES & MANY WAYS TO BE REPRIMANDED LAWFULLY!YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WELL TRAINED & EDUCATED,HAVE STREET SMARTS,(which I certainly have, being born & raised in NEWARK,N.J.)& STILL A JERSEY GIRL TOO!LAST & NOT LEAST, KNOWING THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACES ALWAYS HELPS! NEEDLESS TO SAY,I WOULD NOT WANT TO VENTURE FURTHER INTO THAT UNCIVILIZED PATH OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR THAT THESE TEENS CLEARLY GREW UP WITH & ACTED UPON ADMITTEDLY! ANYONE WHO STANDS UP & BELIEVES THIS WAS NOT A BIG DEAL IS JUST AS GUILTY!! I GUESS BEING UNCIVILIZED & BARBARIC IS ACCEPTED BY LOWLIFE SCUM, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET FAR IN LIFE LIKE THAT,JUST LOOK AT THE TEENS MOM.......OBVIOUSLY HAVING THE ABILITY TO CHEW IS NOT UP ON HER LIST OF IMPORTANCE!!! SO USE A SPOON, EAT PUREED VEGGIES & IF U MUST EAT MEAT...THEIR IS A PLACE CALLED GROCERY STORE! NO NEED TO SHOOT WTH BOW & ARROW!! CIVILIZED???? I REST MY CASE!!!!
hastings ave

Long Branch, NJ

#46 Jan 29, 2011
ANIMAL EMERGENCY AGENT wrote:
ANYONE WHO SPOKE UP IN BEHALF OF THE INDIGENT BOYS & THEIR IGNORANT PARENTS, THIS IS FOR YOU!!! LISTEN & LISTEN GOOD........THERE IS A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN & IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU DOING HARM TO ANY ANIMAL EVER..........WELL THEIR WILL BE NO JUSTICE FOR YOU! I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO UP AGAINST THESE STRONG BELIEFS BECAUSE YOU WILL LOOSE! OF COURSE WITHIN THE LAW AS I BELIEVE IN NO OTHER WAY! THEIR ARE MANY LOOPEHOLES & MANY WAYS TO BE REPRIMANDED LAWFULLY!YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WELL TRAINED & EDUCATED,HAVE STREET SMARTS,(which I certainly have, being born & raised in NEWARK,N.J.)& STILL A JERSEY GIRL TOO!LAST & NOT LEAST, KNOWING THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT PLACES ALWAYS HELPS! NEEDLESS TO SAY,I WOULD NOT WANT TO VENTURE FURTHER INTO THAT UNCIVILIZED PATH OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR THAT THESE TEENS CLEARLY GREW UP WITH & ACTED UPON ADMITTEDLY! ANYONE WHO STANDS UP & BELIEVES THIS WAS NOT A BIG DEAL IS JUST AS GUILTY!! I GUESS BEING UNCIVILIZED & BARBARIC IS ACCEPTED BY LOWLIFE SCUM, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET FAR IN LIFE LIKE THAT,JUST LOOK AT THE TEENS MOM.......OBVIOUSLY HAVING THE ABILITY TO CHEW IS NOT UP ON HER LIST OF IMPORTANCE!!! SO USE A SPOON, EAT PUREED VEGGIES & IF U MUST EAT MEAT...THEIR IS A PLACE CALLED GROCERY STORE! NO NEED TO SHOOT WTH BOW & ARROW!! CIVILIZED???? I REST MY CASE!!!!
You tell 'em! I salute you.
Dot Mulherin

Neshanic Station, NJ

#47 Jan 31, 2011
ANIMAL EMERGENCY AGENT wrote:
Chill out grandma!
Secaucus, NJ

#48 Feb 2, 2011
Way To Go Animal Emergency Agent!!!
rutherfordian

Harrison, NY

#49 May 6, 2011
what ever happened to the two kids that did this?
Secaucus, NJ

#50 May 9, 2011
we are still waiting to go to court. Rutherford Judge sent it back to bergen county court....
njceltic

Elizabeth, NJ

#51 May 9, 2011
It's amazing that people defend these little deviants as having been born with an instinct to hunt, when it has been proven countless times that kids who perpetrate these acts of cruelty often grow into serial killers... mark david chapman, john hinckley jr.
2real

Paterson, NJ

#52 Jun 1, 2011
I saw one turkey in town today. What happened to the other one?
Sammy Spear

Somerset, NJ

#53 Jun 6, 2011
He became the mayor of town!
pete

Rutherford, NJ

#54 Jun 6, 2011
i thought i saw at putty turkey cat
the big G

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#55 Jun 10, 2011
all yous guys are fools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Tirepool LLC Nov 8 Julius 10
Tedesco Releases Transportation Policy Paper Oct 27 TED POST 3
23-year-old Nutley man charged with sexually as... Oct 25 JERSEY GIRL 5
Free Online Training & Certificate Offered in M... (Dec '09) Oct '14 Deepika 40
Happy 65th birthday, Bruce Springsteen! Born to... Oct '14 amw 3
Male student wins fight to wear skirt (Jan '06) Sep '14 DILF 108
North Jersey Ukrainians join in historic electi... (May '14) Jun '14 Pro Ukraine 24

Rutherford News Video

Rutherford Dating
Find my Match

Rutherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rutherford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rutherford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 pm PST