Off-duty NYPD cops accused of drug ri...

Off-duty NYPD cops accused of drug ring involvement

There are 4 comments on the AM New York story from May 19, 2007, titled Off-duty NYPD cops accused of drug ring involvement. In it, AM New York reports that:

Two New York City Police Department officers were in a New Jersey jail on Saturday, the morning after being arrested in connection with what authorities said was a narcotics trafficking operation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AM New York.

Rockermom

New York, NY

#1 May 21, 2007
Certain news should not be plasetred all over the newspapers. Negative reports about the men in blue should be delt with carefully. The report should take into account that police officers are people who make mistakes and within the administraton help in a constructive manner should be taken into accout. Let us look out for our officers to who are underpaid and overworked.
Rockermom

New York, NY

#2 May 21, 2007
When the law is broken then that is why we have a court system we should try to remember the positive contributions before they committed the alleged acts of crime. In this country you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. I appeal to our spiritual community leaders from all nationalities pray for our men in blue.
Rockermom

New York, NY

#3 May 21, 2007
All tihs negative media coverage is hurting the police departments image and what there job is all about. I want to read about more positive contributions to society by our men in blue.
Name

New York, NY

#4 May 21, 2007
It's not the negative news coverage, it's the cops who are doing crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car storage/garage over winter months? Wed sisi1122 1
job postings in nutley township Aug 26 leopard 2 9
News Police: Gravestone found at NJ bus terminal bel... Aug 19 DILF 3
News Can Rutherford's Williams Center be saved? Aug 16 Bushwitme 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - North Arlington, NJ (Jan '12) Aug 16 bushwitme 6
Review: Alfonse De Meo Law Office (Dec '08) Jul '15 Paralegal 1 7
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Jul '15 Jersey 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages