Gore show is set to be biggest on earth

Gore show is set to be biggest on earth

There are 1 comment on the Guardian Unlimited story from Jul 1, 2007, titled Gore show is set to be biggest on earth. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

“There are 3,000 concerts a year. We're doing 10, but touching 2 billion people about what I think is the biggest issue that's ever faced humanity.”

China will broadcast Live Earth, giving the climate change concerts an audience of 2 billion. via Guardian Unlimited

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

Dr_ Kiladeer

Wrzelowiec, Poland

#1 Jul 4, 2007
Al Gore. First he gave us the Internet, now he's fixing the broken earth with music.

He's a genius!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Riverfront Park, Newark reacquaints itself... (Aug '13) Oct 17 Marilyn Peretti 52
News Man charged with stealing $160,000 worth of Jam... Oct 14 Parden Pard 8
News Owner of Lyndhurst cigar store accused of tax e... Oct 6 Eleese Gengerech 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Kenneth J. Lucianin as Counci... (Dec '13) Sep '16 Smokeybleu1 3
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Sep '16 Julius 15
News Michael J. Fox, Coldplay go 'Back to the Future... Jul '16 rcu0610 1
Highlands community services (Jan '16) Jan '16 Karma 3

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages