State police union offers $20K reward...

State police union offers $20K reward for accused cop attacker

There are 3 comments on the The Newark Star-Ledger story from Dec 6, 2012, titled State police union offers $20K reward for accused cop attacker. In it, The Newark Star-Ledger reports that:

A Passaic police sergeant, pictured here, was brutally beaten outside the Zarco Lounge last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newark Star-Ledger.

Shameless

Lumberton, NC

#1 Dec 6, 2012
That's shameless. It's shameless the attacker didn't finish the job on this shameless bar fly pig! It's shameless. The 20K reward should go the attacker for community cleanup!
Shameless

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2012
That's shameless! It's shameless the attacker didn't finish the job on this shameless bar fly pig. That's shameless! It's shameless they won't give the 20K reward to the attacker for community cleanup. Shameful, Shameful, Shameful, Shameless!
cliftonite

Clifton, NJ

#3 Dec 7, 2012
You are sick. I hope they catch this animal who tried to hurt the Cop and make him rot in jail(hell) Something is wrong in our society when people get what is right mixed up with what is wrong. To hurt a Cop is dead wrong. Without them and their protection we will be a very sad place. Support the cops. I hope that every good citizen will rise up and add to this reward so we can get another animal off the streets forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
job postings in nutley township Thu leopard 2 10
Car storage/garage over winter months? Aug 26 sisi1122 1
News Police: Gravestone found at NJ bus terminal bel... Aug 19 DILF 3
News Can Rutherford's Williams Center be saved? Aug 16 Bushwitme 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - North Arlington, NJ (Jan '12) Aug 16 bushwitme 6
Review: Alfonse De Meo Law Office (Dec '08) Jul '15 Paralegal 1 7
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Jul '15 Jersey 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages