The Undisputed Chump

The Undisputed Chump

There are 7 comments on the Free Times story from Aug 24, 2007, titled The Undisputed Chump. In it, Free Times reports that:

“Axl Rose begged me to go on that bill and I was reluctant but I'm glad I did it. It was the thrill of a lifetime. Axl sat down with me and said, "Dice, how do you do it? I know how I do it. I have a band but you man, you're amazing.'”

Andrew Dice Clay lives in an alternate universe. The bawdy comic imagines himself playing stadiums in the future. via Free Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Times.

weather

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#1 Aug 29, 2007
well greece
uou have met the mastership of the music controlling the weather and not reconstructing it to assist you as we would necessarily to say this group stays the real grail in non payment you will oust them and get the grailholder in here to access me and assist you
The grail
druid teaching

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#2 Aug 29, 2007
greece
try and get a neighbouring country in the occulte to teach you about the grail of wrath when used it destroys the druid protecting your trees as is when it is used the trees are destroyed to test the publics reponses on what they will do against building try and access the tnt buildings and trace the women ordainer and see if she is influencing the stocks and bonds access by ordainer
grail responsibility

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#3 Aug 29, 2007
the knighthood have decided that the grail of faith has to be dissipated this causing all unessesary billing and misuse of law and courts This until all other grial have finisehd their access fot the world this means all people who work for this grail and are professed to be allowed to
grail responsibility

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#4 Aug 29, 2007
kngihts
we have a jewsih accessor on reciever topix looking to the islam woman recipient here to create coding you will deal with is
grail responsibility

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#5 Aug 29, 2007
statement: only in the islam does the occulte reside
grail responsibility

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#6 Aug 29, 2007
we will be assiting all accesors of psychosis whereby the jews use the islam to ordain through we will access all the single reptresentatives and access the medical field where they reside helping all persona where they diagnose as the grail of france only imprints the grail of acquisition with two people this until the persons are assisted
grail responsibility

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#7 Aug 29, 2007
ok everyone we just had a wrathed message of someone helping us claiming to wrath the mediation into jewsih as the seth youth try to overrule the reciptor message and interface that the advertiser does not recieve the wrath stops them seeing the messag I think we can now get all religious leaders together to voerrule the takeover of th seth Remember they take your place literally in life ans they have no birth seal please advise all coulpes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nutley overnight parking ordinance (Aug '07) Aug 19 arf 6
Parking ticket hypocrisy Aug 13 Dskzz 1
News A journey to the Holy Land: Part One Aug 6 NELSON MANDELA fan 1
Wallington NJ Rent Leveling Board, Mount Pleasa... (Apr '08) Jul '16 Mad tentant 12
News Michael J. Fox, Coldplay go 'Back to the Future... Jul '16 rcu0610 1
News Lyndhurst woman indicted on sex charges involvi... Jun '16 anoer 1
job postings in nutley township (Jun '15) Jun '16 leopard 2 16

Rutherford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages