Residents Of Retirement Community In ...

Residents Of Retirement Community In Farmington Eager To Help O...

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Residents Of Retirement Community In Farmington Eager To Help O.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

While they compare stories about times past, their arthritic hands knit blankets for veterans, gloves for underprivileged children and hats for premature babies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Normal in Mystic

Groton, CT

#1 Apr 18, 2008
God bless these lovely ladies and the wonderful work they do... So nice to read some good news....

Hartford, CT

#2 Apr 18, 2008
Awww!!!! This was great to read. I admire their attitude and am grateful for generous people like them who continue making a difference.

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2008
...if the youngsters growing up today had the same kindly, helpful, giving attitude and desire to help others as the elderly people have? I know SOME kids are being raised 'right' with the emphasis being on selfLESSness and empathy, but so many are apparently only into whats in it for them. I guess thats what makes the world go round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Italians Are The Most Corrupt Judges, Lawyers &... Thu The Truth 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Kevin Ryan as State General A... Nov 17 The_Lone_Wolf 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Christopher J. Durkin as Coun... Nov 17 The_Lone_Wolf 1
job postings in nutley township Nov 11 leopard 2 12
News Taylor Swift's new house is better than yours Oct 30 Celeb Kissups 2
Review: Tirepool LLC (May '14) Oct 28 Eddie 14
Review: Carbone Automotive Repair (Dec '08) Oct '15 Martin G 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages