Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151494 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And they never would have imagined a black woman having full human rights, being able to vote! They never would have imagined it would be illegal to kill a Native American.
Actually they did. They were both disputed matters.
Schultz

Germany

#151495 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And they never would have imagined a black woman having full human rights, being able to vote! They never would have imagined it would be illegal to kill a Native American.
I never would have imagined a black "woman" could have a 14" pen!s either.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151496 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made that up.
Listen dude it's fact ...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151497 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing compared to the amount of fecal matter you post.
Actually, you should know.
Schultz

Germany

#151498 Jul 22, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
So then,I take it you'll sign up,first thing tomorrow then? LOL,OFF topic and totally irrelevant to the thread! Get some new material Bi-boy! Your one trick pony act is growing thin and has certainly become boring! I mean after the 50th time you post the same off topic drivel it gets old,ya know Bi-boy? LOL
Is your cousin gonna take your butt again tonight? You don't even need lube by now do you?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151499 Jul 22, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, do you just sit around all day thinking of dumb shit to say?
Not possible?... STFU stupid
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151500 Jul 22, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU, a self proclaimed "lesbian slut", are sad piece of fiction from the mind of a pathetic self hating eunuch.
Imagine the house of horrors that spawned the sick mind who created a "lesbian slut (with THREE NIPPLES) trapped in a man's body" the latest in a series of physically deformed, emotionally crippled asspuppets.
Blahahah ...more gay humor lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151501 Jul 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course YOU would know all about "gay humor" because it's OBVIOUS that you are gay. It's also obvious you can't deal with it. You're a chicken-shit coward.
Yhe .. ok more gay humor from the pro
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151502 Jul 22, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has to be married to procreate, or did you sleep through health class, too.
What makes you think "fundamental to our very existence and survival" relates to children? Children "happen" without marriage. The human race would continue if there were no such thing as marriage, so I really don't think the Court was talking about reproduction. I'm sure SCOTUS realises that no one needs a marriage to produce a baby.
LOL that's right you have a lab report

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151503 Jul 22, 2012
Anybody following the Chick-Fil-A controversy? All around the country the LGBT has launched an anti-Chick-Fil-A campanging because of the restaurant chain's out of control homophobia.

But when you look at the specifics of the indictment you discover homophobia in this case is defined as the owner of the chain publicly announcing he's for the traditional family -- NOT that he's against same sex marriage, but merely that he's for the traditional family.

That's the hateful crime they're demonizing him for -- believing marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Are you straight morons who support same sex marriage getting all this? Have you had enough yet?
Homophobia is now defined as believing marriage should be between a man and woman.

Feel exploited? You ought to.

You were warned gay activists don't play by the rules. You were told they'd stoop to the gutter to spread their Gospel of male-to-male anal sex.

And you ain't seen nothing yet, you idiots.
ppadlander

Bakersfield, CA

#151504 Jul 22, 2012
I think people should have the right to marry anyone with any gender. As long as it makes them happy they should do it.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151506 Jul 22, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on this thread.
That's because you are gay, and biased
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#151507 Jul 22, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
All of our children are heterosexuals, married and have kids of there own......what I meant was like with the Menendez boys who killed their parents.....they were straight......that's all.
So, be careful!!
I am talking about two childern I know who were raised by their mother and her partner. They both turned against and will not allow her to see the grandchildren who she helped raies
d-pants

Ostrander, OH

#151508 Jul 22, 2012
The Amazing Terrorist wrote:
America: land of the gays and racist.
Which nation are you guys to attack next? Try Brazil.........
There is oil in Brazil.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151509 Jul 22, 2012
Hello everyone. My name is Sam.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#151510 Jul 22, 2012
Schultz wrote:
<quoted text>
I never would have imagined a black "woman" could have a 14" pen!s either.
Well, Fido, you can't be talking about yourself, that's 13" more than you have.(hard)

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#151511 Jul 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about two childern I know who were raised by their mother and her partner. They both turned against and will not allow her to see the grandchildren who she helped raies
BS.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#151512 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not using my logic.
My first statement is:
1. If god exists, there is evidence of his existence.
There could be animals who exist that we haven't discovered. There could be no evidence of their existence. So, a rule like rule one would not apply to them. Animals aren't all-powerful, all-knowing, ever-present and aren't necessarily involved in our affairs.
A rule like rule one would apply to something like "Is there an elephant in my living room?". There absence of evidence is evidence of absence.
<quoted text>
That's very nice, I'm sure.
You really do live in a fantasy world don't you?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#151513 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no reason to believe otherwise. Do you?
God, Adam & Eve are VERY real...
Proove me wrong.
[pleeeeeease] lol
Sorry, cowboy. It doesn't work that way. You claim they are real, the burden of proof is yours. Don't even try that juvenile "prove-it's-NOT-true " horseshit. 5th graders know better than that. What's your excuse, no education at all?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#151514 Jul 22, 2012
Hattie wrote:
Peer reviewed studies have concluded the average male homosexual consumes 22 lbs of fecal matter on an annual basis, it sickened me to read the clinical report!!!
Peer reviewed my ass. You're retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grill the chef: Bill Wavrin (May '08) Nov '15 timmy cosbey 14
News Cemetery culture clash in Irvine: Asian neighbo... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Chow Phang 2
News Lovingood: Proposed monument may exclude county (Oct '14) Oct '14 LosAngelesLandGrab 1
News Supervisors to weigh in on designation (Oct '14) Oct '14 Green elf 1
News Woodcarver turns wildfire debris into art (Jul '13) Jul '13 very cool stuff 1
News Fontana to require state certification for mass... (Sep '09) Apr '12 MPR411 7
Katheryn Rutherford Kentucky (Nov '11) Nov '11 Richard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rutherford Mortgages