Triflynn

Alexandria, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
So why is it we have four prosecutors but plea and nulls prose more cases than when we had one? The sheriff's office catches the crackheads that broke in our house but since they have other charges the ca doesn't want to prosecute? Restitution is fine but it will never get paid and the ca won't care if they pay me or not in 3 yrs when they get out. I miss Latney at least he'd
make these clowns eat a conviction and pay
kerr-o-line

Alexandria, VA

#2 Nov 28, 2013
they actually have 2 prosecutors not 4....either way, if you expressed the way you felt to the CA and he still decided not to proceed, I would expect a thorough explanation at least. It takes the lowest of the low to break into someone's home and steal there stuff....I sure hope the "other charges" were severe and they were going away for a long time...
oleo

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Dec 27, 2013
Looks like someone has double vision
missin my property

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2014
The ca actually has two full time and two part time interns... He doesn't feel the need to return a call or explain himself for reducing sentences ... He has a witness coordinator and two secretaries who call you the day before trial and say a plea bargain was made without your input go directly to macshins and sin no more until the next time you are high on pills you stole
kerr-o-line

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Apr 24, 2014
Actually, again....caroline has 2 prosecutors. Spencer and aboto. that is it. there are 2 interns who do part time work in the office but they are law students and unable to try cases... Either way, people need to start making themselves heard about the CA's office if they want anything to change. If you are a victim, you have to stay up his tail to make sure your case is being dealt with. I hear he is getting 2 more prosecutors in July and is firing his faithful office staff to pay for those 2 new lawyers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Lake Land'Or ever get Comcast Broadband? Nov 23 Matt 5
Curious Nov 2 Curious 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct 29 Thornburg Auto 2
Kelci Filback (Nov '11) Oct '14 Thats right 6
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) Oct '14 NEVER AGAIN 52
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Oct '14 ihateyou 138
recommended powerwashing companies Oct '14 DCMike 1
Ruther Glen Dating
Find my Match

Ruther Glen People Search