Comments
21 - 37 of 37 Comments Last updated Nov 17, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHO AM I

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 3, 2011
 
http://ia600704.us.archive.org/6/items/gov.us ... IF YOU WANT TO VOTE LIPPA READ THIS LINK
patrick

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 3, 2011
 
WHO AM I wrote:
http://ia600704.us.archive.org /6/items/gov.us... IF YOU WANT TO VOTE LIPPA READ THIS LINK
Page not found. Good point bub.
WHO AM I

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 3, 2011
 
patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Page not found. Good point bub.
YOUR RIGHT THE LINK WONT WORK SO YOU HAVE TO GO UNDER THE BLOG CALLED SHERIFF AND ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO YOU WILL FIND IT PATRICK BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT YOUR NAME IS IN IT
WHO AM I

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 3, 2011
 
DID YOU FIND IT PATRICK BLASOIL
caroline crazy

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Are you people really as idiotic as you come across here? Trying to figure out who people are who are posting here, throwing out names and slandering people, stealing other peoples handles and assuming those involved would be stupid enough to post under their real names? How is this helping your argument?

I'm sure you'll try to guess who I am, and you'll be wrong, but I DO know many of the people involved here and your guesses are TOTALLY off base! Try sticking to facts about the election and candidates and stop the two year old name calling and maybe you'll actually convince someone to listen to you!
WHO AM I

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

caroline crazy wrote:
Are you people really as idiotic as you come across here? Trying to figure out who people are who are posting here, throwing out names and slandering people, stealing other peoples handles and assuming those involved would be stupid enough to post under their real names? How is this helping your argument?
I'm sure you'll try to guess who I am, and you'll be wrong, but I DO know many of the people involved here and your guesses are TOTALLY off base! Try sticking to facts about the election and candidates and stop the two year old name calling and maybe you'll actually convince someone to listen to you!
LiKE I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE IF YOU WANT A FAIR SYSTEM VOTE garnett
look whos talking now

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Look at the facts. Make up your own judgement and vote for who you want and think will be the best sheriff. There has been alot of talk about Lippa. I might add it has been mostly negitive. the only negitive things that have been said about Garnett was that he isnt a good speaker and he got fired from the dept. Is this true Garnett were you fired from the force and if so why? I want the best for caroline county what ever that maybe. I know Garnett was a good deputy at the school. He helped alot of student when they didnt have anyone to look up to. He cares about the students and people in the county. Im not sure about Lippa I do know that while Lippa was in office he had alot of deputies doing alot of things they had no business doing. There was alot of racial profiling. There has been times when people of a certain color were harrassed for no reason. Granited there are alot of black people that deserved to be in trouble but there were alot of white people that should have been in trouble that didnt. I am a white person. But i believe everyone should be treated as an equal. That is what this land has fought for. I could go on for days about this and that but i will close with VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK WILL BE THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB.
Lippa supporter

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

OK some of the best officers in Caroline are black. They set an expample to go by not just while working but as human beings also. So this whole racial profiling is way of base. FACT if your black and you screw up you are dealt with. If your white and you screw up you get dealt with. If your orange, purple, or mother of pearl and you you screw up you get dealt with. By the way all you mud slingers there was only one person that ever walked the earth that was perfect and they hung him on the cross. So I say all the ones that think there perfect lets meet on Main St. The one with no fault throws the first stone. I'll go last.
Come on Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 3, 2011
 

Judged:

2

D. Mundie, I find it amazing how you were terminated for conduct unbecoming of an officer however you have plenty of time to run Lippa in the ground for running an extremely effective office over the last 8 years. By the way, how is VA Union?
patrick

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 4, 2011
 
Lippa supporter wrote:
OK some of the best officers in Caroline are black. They set an expample to go by not just while working but as human beings also. So this whole racial profiling is way of base. FACT if your black and you screw up you are dealt with. If your white and you screw up you get dealt with. If your orange, purple, or mother of pearl and you you screw up you get dealt with. By the way all you mud slingers there was only one person that ever walked the earth that was perfect and they hung him on the cross. So I say all the ones that think there perfect lets meet on Main St. The one with no fault throws the first stone. I'll go last.
what you just said is incorrect. Everyone is not treated the same. I have been witness to a few times when it has happened. So i do have my facts. There are alot of good deputies that are black? I have seen a few and i have been in the county for 12 years. Im not going to get in to this and that like everyone else on here. BUT YOUR RIGHT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS. What can be said about the law suit against lippa and 3 or 4 of his deputies.
YOU R ALL CRAZY

Hyattsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 4, 2011
 
by the way, that was not patrick blasol. That was someone trying to appear as him.
Out With Them All

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 4, 2011
 
(the orig comments from patrick were posted from a web server in pennsylvania. and all the comments with different screen names and the same small block-shaped font is apparently the same poster. silly people.)
NotWorried

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 4, 2011
 
WHO AM I wrote:
<quoted text> YOUR RIGHT THE LINK WONT WORK SO YOU HAVE TO GO UNDER THE BLOG CALLED SHERIFF AND ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO YOU WILL FIND IT PATRICK BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT YOUR NAME IS IN IT
Yes that is Patrick Blasiol
Concerned in caroline

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 17, 2011
 
justice wrote:
Tell me more about Garnett. Is he willing to work hard for the county or will he go power hungry like lippa and try to control everybody
Google Charles Garnett...he IS truly a wonderful person and WILL work hard to make changes for the better for Caroline! Charles is not about being power hungary...he IS for the people and community of caroline county....please help spread the word GOOGLE CHARLES GARNETT....HES THE MAN CAROLINE NEEDS!
Concerned in caroline

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

caroline crazy wrote:
Are you people really as idiotic as you come across here? Trying to figure out who people are who are posting here, throwing out names and slandering people, stealing other peoples handles and assuming those involved would be stupid enough to post under their real names? How is this helping your argument?
I'm sure you'll try to guess who I am, and you'll be wrong, but I DO know many of the people involved here and your guesses are TOTALLY off base! Try sticking to facts about the election and candidates and stop the two year old name calling and maybe you'll actually convince
someone to listen to you!
Maybe somebody should tell Lippa and his crew to stop with the name calling...i remember Lippa making comments about Charles Garnett saying that and I quote"Do you the people really want someone for sheriff who has a lisp" and a few groupies of lippas made a comment stating about Garnetts peanut gallery....REALLY ....LIPPA my dear you and your clan are the true peanut gallery as far as I'm concerned!
ur kiddin me

Bowling Green, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe concerned citizen you should move to alaska and build yourself a nice igloo. and what is power hungary? And by the way i wouldn't mind a lisp, i would just prefer that the sheriff is actually qualified to be a sheriff, heck, even qualified to be a deputy (or remain a deputy) would be somewhat acceptable. Do you really think garnett had the skill set to manage an office of over 70 people, millions of dollars and incredible responsibility.... you are clueless.....there are lots of nice people in teh world that mean well and would like to do good things for their communities. Don't mean all of those nice people should be sheriff, or president, or whatever. again, you really are clueless.

Since: Nov 11

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ur kiddin me wrote:
Maybe concerned citizen you should move to alaska and build yourself a nice igloo. and what is power hungary? And by the way i wouldn't mind a lisp, i would just prefer that the sheriff is actually qualified to be a sheriff, heck, even qualified to be a deputy (or remain a deputy) would be somewhat acceptable. Do you really think garnett had the skill set to manage an office of over 70 people, millions of dollars and incredible responsibility.... you are clueless.....there are lots of nice people in teh world that mean well and would like to do good things for their communities. Don't mean all of those nice people should be sheriff, or president, or whatever. again, you really are clueless.
If u actually knew Charles Garnett instead of guesrstimating assumptions, you would know that he is qualified to handle 70+ people and however much money there is....and maybe instead of running your mouth calling someone clueless maybe you should look into
what Charles Garnett has done and all the experience he does have instead of being
clueless yourself maybe your the one that needs to build themself an igloo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ruther Glen Discussions

Search the Ruther Glen Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Mon Disgusted 21
Did Lake Land'Or ever get Comcast Broadband? Mon Matt 1
Redskin in Ladysmith August 2nd Jul 22 Ladysmith 1
Pastor pleads guilty to sex crime A Woodford pa... (Oct '13) Jul 18 GreenEyedAngel 3
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Jul 11 Wendi S 137
Any T-Mobile Users ? Jul 8 Nah 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ruther Glen Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ruther Glen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ruther Glen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ruther Glen
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••