Hugh Jassol

Richmond, VA

#1 May 10, 2012
“Take it however you want to Mr. Acors, but we’ll support our kids no matter what.”
How can cut the schools when they are in need of work? It is pay me now or pay me later. Which is it Wayne? Wait you dont care you will be gone in four years and we will have to fix the mess. You just ran again for the pension and the power perks. What about Mcdonalds Wayne?
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 May 11, 2012
Regarding MickeyD's, Hugh, there's negotiation going on at the planning level regarding a left turn lane on Eastbound Ladysmith Rd. It hasn't reached the sups yet.
LaLa Land

Clarksville, VA

#3 May 16, 2012
There is no pension for boards of sups and every four years everyone over here says Acors will not run and he always does so don't get your hopes up He runs for the paycheck (22,000) a year and to see what kind of payoffs he can get from developers which have been numerous from the people who built Pendlton and LS Village and as to how he does it he shares an attorney with one very well known developer and they have a pass through although not as much of that is going on as it used to be the last payoff was Vulcan mine where Wayne got a kick out of watching people like Evan Stout make fools of themselves wearing his say yes to the mine t-shirts don't hold your breath on McDonalds they are pissed with Wayne he tried to extract a big check for the Y where his son will soon be the new director for how ever long the son can keep this job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct 20 gary 1
Kelci Filback (Nov '11) Oct 15 Thats right 6
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) Oct 15 NEVER AGAIN 52
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Oct 8 ihateyou 138
recommended powerwashing companies Oct 6 DCMike 1
Any T-Mobile Users ? Sep 27 Hopethishelps 3
Durrette Road Sep '14 ticked 3
Ruther Glen Dating
Find my Match

Ruther Glen Jobs