Let's get em Cooper!!
Need a new sheriff NOW

Washington, DC

#6 Mar 25, 2015
Get him Jessie Cooper
Hephaestus

Richmond, VA

#7 Mar 27, 2015
Really???? your quote shows your values.. Maybe you should change your title to "We need no sheriff now please", I'm guessing you would be better off with that... Maybe you should team up with Mundy, Fedder and Spencer for this coming year and see if you can make your dreams of self preservation come true...... the caroline sheriff's office could become the island of misfit cops, it would be great!!!!
ToWow

Aylett, VA

#8 Mar 31, 2015
wow wrote:
anyone know what happen in court today?
Case settled yesterday
concerned

Fredericksburg, VA

#9 Mar 31, 2015
wow wrote:
what happen with this case ?
heard this case got settled 3/30/15. I think the sheriff should let us know how much we the citizens are paying to this girl.
WOW

San Francisco, CA

#10 Apr 1, 2015
good for you Cooper.....
Caroline

San Francisco, CA

#11 Apr 2, 2015
So Cooper won does that mean lippa will step down as sheriff ? and why haven't I seen it in the news ?
froggie

Colonial Beach, VA

#12 Apr 2, 2015
You're not going to get any info from the sheriff, you know better than that!
Annoyed

Ruther Glen, VA

#13 Apr 4, 2015
Guess since the case was civil, he keeps his job, but the only reason a person settles a suit is that they don't want the information to be public and they are pretty sure that the case against them is solid. The sheriff isn't one to shy away from media so its pretty telling that nothing is being reported about this... Lame.
wow

San Francisco, CA

#14 Apr 5, 2015
A lot of the case can be found on the web, so why can't Caroline County find out how much money we will be paying. Why should he still be our Sheriff?
Annoyed

Ruther Glen, VA

#15 Apr 5, 2015
wow wrote:
A lot of the case can be found on the web, so why can't Caroline County find out how much money we will be paying. Why should he still be our Sheriff?
Where have you found a lot on this case? What site? I didn't think any of this had been reported.
nobody

Fredericksburg, VA

#16 Apr 5, 2015
Wonder how much Spencer got paid? He provided the evidence and did most of the work from what I'm told. After the suit didn't stick to the first 5 or 6 people, after 5 years they were able to dig up enough on another to get a settlement of some sort... don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of lippa, but it does seem like that sheriff's office does a really good job overall. I'm no fan of Spencer either...maybe both of those offices could just be run by the employees and none of us would have to endure the two of them battling each other any more...they are worse than a soap opera...ironic how this started before an election and ended before another....
wow

San Francisco, CA

#17 Apr 6, 2015
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you found a lot on this case? What site? I didn't think any of this had been reported.
all you have to do is google cooper v lippa and its all there
localcitizen

Fredericksburg, VA

#18 Apr 15, 2015
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
all you have to do is google cooper v lippa and its all there
why keep this silly degrading stuff going.county workers elected or not need our support, respect.they work hard. the cooper thing was over years ago. just somebody digging up old dirt. if anything was done would have been in free lance if county money involved.
New guy

Richmond, VA

#19 Apr 16, 2015
It's always interesting when election day is near!!! I could care less about that lawsuit because with what I have read about that girl that it sounds like she should have been targeted by the cops even if she wasn't. I do have to agree that it seems awfully funny that the county prosecutor kept dismissing her stuff then helped with her law suit, he must really hate the sheriff to go to those lengths to try and make him look bad. The prosecutor sounds a bit wacked to me.... I have a family member who worked for the sheriff's office and he tells me the sheriff is a pretty stern guy and is a "my way or the highway" type of person. He said he didn't mind it too much there and said for the most part, the department was squared away. The only issue I have is how my nephew told me he left because of one particular guy that was running things and how that one guy could do whatever he wanted and get away with it because the sheriff supported him. My nephew told me this guy pointed a gun at a deputy one time, threw a guy against a wall, purposefully targeted people to get them in trouble if he didn't like them and just generally treated everyone, including citizens, like crap. The guy is still there, I can't remember his name but he is an overweight white guy with a bald head. My nephew also told me the guy got fired from another agency in the past because of his temper and some crazy stuff... My nephew left the area and went to work for another agency where he is doing very well. He said if they got rid of that one guy, that agency would be just fine... Just my take.
Caroline

San Francisco, CA

#20 Apr 17, 2015
localcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
why keep this silly degrading stuff going.county workers elected or not need our support, respect.they work hard. the cooper thing was over years ago. just somebody digging up old dirt. if anything was done would have been in free lance if county money involved.
do your homework Cooper won and Caroline will pay the bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple busted for stealing signs at Virginia St... Jul 15 They should be as... 1
News Three Arrested in Internet Crimes Against Child... Jul 15 They should be as... 1
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Jul 13 1smiller 27
Animal Rescue Group in Woodford Jul 7 doglover 1
Lake Caroline HOA (Apr '11) Jun '15 Laker 6
Todd Attkisson Jun '15 Endorse me Not 2
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Jun '15 Squatters Neighbor 140
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ruther Glen Mortgages