Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

Debbie James it seems has finally been held accountable for the sins she has committed. The buck doesnt stop here though. There are other folks who were involved in this scam and it is far reaching. I would hope that past assocation Presidents and board of directors at Land or will be interviewed and looked at. When landor was a 5000 a lot community and then went to 85000a lot community is when it was taken advantage of. The board of directors there now are trying to pick up the pieces and move forward and are doing a great job. It is a shame that not only that the government rips us off but even the people running our neighborhoods. There isnt much we can do about washington right now but we can change what is right in our backyard. To the current BOD in land or you are headed in the right path and this road will be rocky but it is one you must go down.
http://www.carolineprogress.com/news/view_sec...
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

You're so full of it.
LLO doesn't even have 5,000 lots.
See, you don't have your facts straight. How can anyone believe you?
LORDLANDOR

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2011

Judged:

5000 dollars a piece you county lacky! Ivnws4u you are nothing but a county yes man. I hope they lay you off! What do you there? Nothing it seems! You dont say anything bad right? Debbie and her henchmen had been robbing LLO blind. Everyone knows it! She would never update the offices with computers because she would have been had. So go back to making a living off my tax dollars and live in your dream world. We will take the power back and vote these bozos out. Nov 8th can't come soon enough.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Maybe you need to use proper grammar so we can understand what you're saying...and see what you know? Nothing! Because I don't work for the county, smarty pants.
IN CAROLINE

Ashland, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2011

Judged:

ivnws4u wrote:
Maybe you need to use proper grammar so we can understand what you're saying...and see what you know? Nothing! Because I don't work for the county, smarty pants.
No Clyde Davenport you don't work, you sit on your computer all day eating gov chesse.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

IN CAROLINE wrote:
<quoted text>No Clyde Davenport you don't work, you sit on your computer all day eating gov chesse.
Not, who you think, Bucko!
TANYA

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

@INVWS4U YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON EVERY FEED HERE JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME TRY PUTTING IT TO GOOD USE. GO AWAY AND TAKE YOUR BUDDY LIPPA WITH YOU.
lanceolotlink

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Tanya,
He lets Lippa play with his zippa!
TANYA

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

I BELIEVE IT ALL HE DOES IS GET ON HERE AND RUNS HIS DANG MOUTH AND CANT BACK ANYTHING UP. GET A HOBBY
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

TANYA wrote:
@INVWS4U YOU HAVE BEEN RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON EVERY FEED HERE JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME TRY PUTTING IT TO GOOD USE. GO AWAY AND TAKE YOUR BUDDY LIPPA WITH YOU.
Not as much as some of the others, Tanya.
I guess there are some things that aren't being said here because all of the facts aren't yet into play. I'll cast judgement on a person when the courts decide and not before.
lanceolotlink

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Some of the people on and reading know the facts and all info put forth towards his charecter is found to be true. JUST GOOGLE IT!!
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

lanceolotlink wrote:
Some of the people on and reading know the facts and all info put forth towards his charecter is found to be true. JUST GOOGLE IT!!
You may THINK you know the facts.
Like I said, I'll reserve judgement until everything plays out in the courts, not the local gossip circles.
Outwiththeold

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Judged:

I do know the facts and you can bet it reaches deeper than one contractor. There are at least fifty people involved. Put that in your pipe an smoke it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ruther Glen Discussions

Search the Ruther Glen Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 3 hr James 2,541
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Fri Wendi S 137
Any T-Mobile Users ? Jul 8 Nah 2
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Jul 7 Wornout 19
Mike Hall chief of police at MWU Jun 26 Concerned1 3
Review: Dominion Equipment Parts, LLC Jun 17 dominionrichmond 1
Clyde Davenport Jun '14 eyeroller 2
•••
•••
•••
Ruther Glen Dating

more search filters

less search filters