Traffic tix Caroline
Citzn Driver

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2013
So why is it a Dep gave me a ticket for expired tag 2 days past the end of the month but the CA who lives in my neighborhood has tags on his car that expired in July?
The double standard of protecting public officials and cronyism supposedly ended in the 60's...
Why should the man who prosecutes traffic tickets be given a pass for 4 months? Are the Deputies blind?
BG Guy

Dumfries, VA

#2 Nov 2, 2013
Maybe the Deps are blind! CA Spencer only parks behind the Cafe instead of the CA spot next to the courts...what a joke the legal system is when the prosecutor hides his car like a suspended drunk driver!
Triflynn

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Are you sure he didn't just abandon his car there? He hasn't returned a phone call in 4 years.
kerr-o-line

Alexandria, VA

#4 Nov 28, 2013
im surprised a deputy would give you a ticket with having tags that expired after 2 days, but, you did have 365 days before that to get them! maybe you were an ass to the deputy....and I'm sure with what I have heard, the sheriff's office wouldn't mind giving the CA a ticket at all...!!
Payne attention

Arlington, VA

#5 Feb 16, 2014
CA must got tic paid off . . . Back to parking in his assigned spot instead of at mcshinning it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Good News about Lake Land 'Or (Apr '11) Wed Boom goes the Dyn... 21
TERRYNEROSHOOTING.com Aug 21 Intended disclosure 1
David Dunne Aug 16 alura Jensen 1
Land Or (Jan '16) Jul '16 PLeese 3
Music Jam in Doswell Jul '16 sue copper 1
News Pastor pleads guilty to sex crime A Woodford pa... (Oct '13) Jun '16 Big C 4
Looking for motivated self starters!!! Jun '16 Ashley wedding 1

Ruther Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ruther Glen Mortgages