First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ruther glen

Ashland, VA

#21 Nov 18, 2012
well wrote:
I walked in Timbers tonight around 5:30...no one paid me any mind. No one to greet me. Hardly anyone around. One person at the bar, didn't even look at me. I walked out.
Me too,walked out wont be back....
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#22 Nov 19, 2012
Just because the new manager is Italian doesn't necessarily mean he will change it to Italian. I'd be curious to see if the new manager has changed it.
Anybody know?
rag

Ashland, VA

#23 Nov 19, 2012
well, apparently they havent changed their service. Same complaints Ive been hearing for years- if youre friends of the owner he sits and talks your ears off, if youre a stranger and walk in, youre ignored and are lucky if they take 2 seconds to seat you. Not a great way to grow a business without customer service!
noitall

Mechanicsville, VA

#25 Sep 10, 2013
well wrote:
I walked in Timbers tonight around 5:30...no one paid me any mind. No one to greet me. Hardly anyone around. One person at the bar, didn't even look at me. I walked out.
YOU ARE ALL HIPPOCRATES!! You were probably just being nosy, instead of walking out why didn't you ask the bartender? I was a giuseppes customer for 2 years. I have been to the Timbers several times and they blow Giuseppes and Angelas out of the water!!
As far as family they are not, but Timbers owner opened both Giuseppes and Angelas and sold them to the now owners. They are just jealous of his success. If you know your shit you shouldnt worry. and for the rest of you, instead of waiting for someone to tell you about the food and the menu go see for yourselves! They have a nice selection of seafood. It doesnt matter what the menu is you people talk and dont support a fellow merchant. HIPPOCRITES!!
noitall

Mechanicsville, VA

#26 Sep 10, 2013
well wrote:
YOU ARE ALL HIPPOCRATES!! You were probably just being nosy, instead of walking out why didn't you ask the bartender? I was a giuseppes customer for 2 years. I have been to the Timbers several times and they blow Giuseppes and Angelas out of the water!!
As far as family they are not, but Timbers owner opened both Giuseppes and Angelas and sold them to the now owners. If you know your stuff you shouldnt worry. and for the rest of you, instead of waiting for someone to tell you about the food and the menu go see for yourselves! They have a nice selection of seafood. It doesnt matter what the menu is you people talk and dont support a fellow merchant. HIPPOCRITES!!
Telephone

Ruther Glen, VA

#27 Sep 29, 2013
The last time we went, we waited no joke, 4-5 minutes for someone to greet us. We really were about to walk out. When we were finally seated, we ordered what we knew we liked from being there previously. Our waitress came back three times to ask me what I had ordered. Once the food came, it was really bad. Much worse than it was previously. Definitely not worth the 50 cents saved per item compared to the previous management. We haven't been back since.
S Gordon

Warrenton, VA

#28 Sep 30, 2013
I went with my husband and 4 other people last weekend and the service and food were great. We got different kinds of food from pizza to a seafood special, all were really good and our table of 6 were served pretty quickly. The owner visited our table and asked if everything was o.k. too. 4 from our table were from Richmond and said they would definitely come again. I think we are fortunate in Ladysmith to have some good restaurants, it sure beats driving to massaponax or ashland all of the time!
Vito

Richmond, VA

#29 Oct 1, 2013
Do you like my picture hanging outside? I know I could have used the money for making my restuarant better(nfl package)but I REALLY LIKE TO STROKE NMY EGO.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#30 Oct 14, 2013
The sign on this place is so butt ugly. Did anyone show the designer how to use a carpenter's level? What's with the gooseneck lights that are useless and now red letters on the columns on each side. Then in the last two weeks the banner that looks as though it will fall anytime soon. Again, someone needs some carpentry skills here, folks. If you want to know who has good food in Ladysmith you can tell by the number of cars in the parking lot and it's not at this place.
S Gordon

Warrenton, VA

#31 Oct 21, 2013
The timbers was packed this weekend. Their pizza is by far the BEST in the area. I took a group of local business people there on Sat and they loved it and raved about the food.
Lord Landor

Richmond, VA

#32 Aug 6, 2014
They are now my favorite restaurant. Guiseppes=different price everytime. Make a bar in there and really compete. Why did it take almost a year to get outdoor seating at Guiseppes? I decree Timbers rules and it is now law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious Nov 2 Curious 1
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct 29 Thornburg Auto 2
Kelci Filback (Nov '11) Oct '14 Thats right 6
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) Oct '14 NEVER AGAIN 52
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Oct '14 ihateyou 138
recommended powerwashing companies Oct '14 DCMike 1
Any T-Mobile Users ? Sep '14 Hopethishelps 3
Ruther Glen Dating
Find my Match

Ruther Glen People Search