Former Caroline Deputies Full Of Garbage

Posted in the Ruther Glen Forum

RPD 2 VSP

Arlington, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2011
I am soooo tired of all this banter about the sheriffs election. Truth no.1: Garnett will not win, he is simply not qualified. Most educated voting citizens see that he seems to be a nice guy but just not Sheriff material. Truth no.2: A group of people who have been fired, forced to resign and/or were on there way out and quit to save face have gathered together to bash the Sheriff and the people who have not screwed up bad enough to get fired are still loyal to the sheriff. Truth no.3: Tony Spencer, the Caroline Commonwealth Attorney is a smart guy and has done some good things in Caroline. Him and Sheriff Lippa have had some disagreements with things which has led to this "war" between them. Being a 17 year veteran of law enforcement and at one time in Richmond City where Spencer was an assistant C.A., he is also a vendictive person who will stop at nothing to do what he "feels" is right, whether it is actually justice or not. Just ask any cop in Henrico or Richmond. He made himself quite a name there for being hot headed and going overboard on things when he is the only person that seems to understand his argument. Now with that being said, Lippa is also a strong minded person and will fight for what he believes is right. Firing or forcing people to resign, most of which have been monitoring this site, was a GREAT move. I couldn't believe a couple of them were hired to begin with. TRUTH no.4: The ex-deputies that have been posting on here have screwed themselves and I would be amazed if they ever got a job in this region again (of course exempting Virginia Union and Mary Washington, they take anybody with a certification and a pulse). Any reputable agency will contact caroline being a former employer and if I were the sheriff I would make my opinion very clear.
The sad thing is that Garnett is a pretty nice guy, he probably would have gained more support if these former deputies stayed out of it. He still never could have won, even with lippa coming out for bowers. for those of you who dont already know, you have to be a very strong candidate to endorse a candidate of another office and you can expect to lose some support when you do endorse other people. Obviously Lippa wasnt worried about Garnett. I will be glad when this is over and I really hope that the "revenge Crew" keeps it up because they are going to once again be the creators of their own demise.
Good people sometimes get in trouble or get fired. Bad ones make it known that they are bad. Some people have no business on this job and some get through the cracks, hopefully Lippa keeps perging them. Good for him.
YAY

Arlington, VA

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Kudos to u mr VSP. I cannot figure out who you are but you are exactly right. Lippa stands up for what he thinks is right and if you do him wrong he will never forget that you have done him wrong. Sounds like that is what this is all about.
YAY

Arlington, VA

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Why in the world does this thing say I am in springfield? I am in Partlow....Where are you VSP?
Disgusted

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2011
Mr. Turner I assume... I would probably not post anything else on here from this point on, other wise I would be more than happy to share you dis trust and beliefs about CCSO>>> and other information that I have regarding you and your sheriff's office.
stop

Ashland, VA

#5 Nov 4, 2011
RPD 2 VSP wrote:
I am soooo tired of all this banter about the sheriffs election. Truth no.1: Garnett will not win, he is simply not qualified. Most educated voting citizens see that he seems to be a nice guy but just not Sheriff material. Truth no.2: A group of people who have been fired, forced to resign and/or were on there way out and quit to save face have gathered together to bash the Sheriff and the people who have not screwed up bad enough to get fired are still loyal to the sheriff. Truth no.3: Tony Spencer, the Caroline Commonwealth Attorney is a smart guy and has done some good things in Caroline. Him and Sheriff Lippa have had some disagreements with things which has led to this "war" between them. Being a 17 year veteran of law enforcement and at one time in Richmond City where Spencer was an assistant C.A., he is also a vendictive person who will stop at nothing to do what he "feels" is right, whether it is actually justice or not. Just ask any cop in Henrico or Richmond. He made himself quite a name there for being hot headed and going overboard on things when he is the only person that seems to understand his argument. Now with that being said, Lippa is also a strong minded person and will fight for what he believes is right. Firing or forcing people to resign, most of which have been monitoring this site, was a GREAT move. I couldn't believe a couple of them were hired to begin with. TRUTH no.4: The ex-deputies that have been posting on here have screwed themselves and I would be amazed if they ever got a job in this region again (of course exempting Virginia Union and Mary Washington, they take anybody with a certification and a pulse). Any reputable agency will contact caroline being a former employer and if I were the sheriff I would make my opinion very clear.
The sad thing is that Garnett is a pretty nice guy, he probably would have gained more support if these former deputies stayed out of it. He still never could have won, even with lippa coming out for bowers. for those of you who dont already know, you have to be a very strong candidate to endorse a candidate of another office and you can expect to lose some support when you do endorse other people. Obviously Lippa wasnt worried about Garnett. I will be glad when this is over and I really hope that the "revenge Crew" keeps it up because they are going to once again be the creators of their own demise.
Good people sometimes get in trouble or get fired. Bad ones make it known that they are bad. Some people have no business on this job and some get through the cracks, hopefully Lippa keeps perging them. Good for him.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THE DAVENPORT CASE, DEBBIE JAMES, COOPER V LIPPA, CAROLINE COUNTY RECOVERY CENTER AND EVERY TIME BOWERS OPENS HIS MOUTH THATS A NEW VOTE FOR SPENCER, SORRY YOUR WORRY ABOUT YOUR JOB BUT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND....
NotWorried

Richmond, VA

#6 Nov 4, 2011
Miles Turner is a sex driven loser! He should have been fired when he told a co-worker to perform favors in return 4 him not telling. But he is still there and she is not, sooooooo what does he know on Unit1??
stop

Ashland, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2011
YAY wrote:
Kudos to u mr VSP. I cannot figure out who you are but you are exactly right. Lippa stands up for what he thinks is right and if you do him wrong he will never forget that you have done him wrong. Sounds like that is what this is all about.
WELL SAID YAY, IF YOU REPORT A CRIME AND ITS ONE OF HIS FRIENDS , YOU HAVE DONE HIM WRONG. DON'T VOTE FOR LIPPA
obama loves bush

Richmond, VA

#8 Nov 4, 2011
Even if Garnett doesn't win this forum has brought out all of the ugly disfunction. If there was nothing wrong or unjust it wouldnt even deserve a response. Since there has been a lot of mudslinging amongst law enforcement on here you just prove the citizens right. We have started a blog and it fires you up into revealing things we had no idea of. You should have just shut your mouths and kept quiet. All we need to do was put doubt into a couple peoples minds and that has been accomplished. If we dont win this battle believe you we will win the war. This is just the begining of things to come. So thank you for giving us more than we could have asked for blaisol,perry,wimmer. I didnt know who you were until you gave yourselves up. We will not have to hide in the shadows for long. Every dog has its day.
NotWorried

Richmond, VA

#9 Nov 4, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
Mr. Turner I assume... I would probably not post anything else on here from this point on, other wise I would be more than happy to share you dis trust and beliefs about CCSO>>> and other information that I have regarding you and your sheriff's office.
He claimed to work as a trooper and police Officer for both VSP and RPD and that is partly true as a dispatcher before he was fired!

Since: Nov 11

Aix-la-Chapelle

#10 Nov 7, 2011
obama loves bush wrote:
Even if Garnett doesn't win this forum has brought out all of the ugly disfunction. If there was nothing wrong or unjust it wouldnt even deserve a response. Since there has been a lot of mudslinging amongst law enforcement on here you just prove the citizens right. We have started a blog and it fires you up into revealing things we had no idea of. You should have just shut your mouths and kept quiet. All we need to do was put doubt into a couple peoples minds and that has been accomplished. If we dont win this battle believe you we will win the war. This is just the begining of things to come. So thank you for giving us more than we could have asked for blaisol,perry,wimmer. I didnt know who you were until you gave yourselves up. We will not have to hide in the shadows for long. Every dog has its day.
Why are you "hiding in the shadows" NOW?

Aix-la-Chapelle

#11 Nov 7, 2011
I have met Mr. Garnett. He seemed like a very nice young man. But, after watching his video, I cannot imagine any reasonably intelligent person voting for him to serve in a position of public trust and responsibility. He is seriously unqualified.
SamIam

Hughesville, MD

#12 Nov 7, 2011
CB_Rulee wrote:
I have met Mr. Garnett. He seemed like a very nice young man. But, after watching his video, I cannot imagine any reasonably intelligent person voting for him to serve in a position of public trust and responsibility. He is seriously unqualified.
Why must everything be so negative? Why attack his speach? I think that his speech should be the last thing on your mind. If he were deaf, would you be picking on that too? Anyone in the first term doesnt have the experience of the present. I've been around quite a while too. Ive seen first timers do excellent jobs. At one point Sheriff Lippa was a new Sheriff to. Good luck to who ever the sheriff maybe tomorrow night.

Aix-la-Chapelle

#13 Nov 7, 2011
SamIam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must everything be so negative? Why attack his speach? I think that his speech should be the last thing on your mind. If he were deaf, would you be picking on that too? Anyone in the first term doesnt have the experience of the present. I've been around quite a while too. Ive seen first timers do excellent jobs. At one point Sheriff Lippa was a new Sheriff to. Good luck to who ever the sheriff maybe tomorrow night.
I'm not sure what you mean by your statement re: "attacking his speech." If you're suggesting that I found him to appear confused and unable to formulate a clear statement of his goals, then yes, I plead guilty. His statement did not inspire me with confidence in his ability to understand even the most basic issues associated with managing the Sheriff's office.

This might be a small, rural community, but we have our share of crime. Law enforcement and public safety are the most important services provided by local government. It would be folly to entrust the leadership of the sheriff's department to an individual whose principal qualification is being a "nice guy." We don't need a Teddy Bear; we need a pit bull.
in caroline

Ashland, VA

#14 Nov 8, 2011
CB_Rulee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you mean by your statement re: "attacking his speech." If you're suggesting that I found him to appear confused and unable to formulate a clear statement of his goals, then yes, I plead guilty. His statement did not inspire me with confidence in his ability to understand even the most basic issues associated with managing the Sheriff's office.
This might be a small, rural community, but we have our share of crime. Law enforcement and public safety are the most important services provided by local government. It would be folly to entrust the leadership of the sheriff's department to an individual whose principal qualification is being a "nice guy." We don't need a Teddy Bear; we need a pit bull.
so your voting for Lippa and his bs speech? Garnett is a smart man, pit bulls can turn on you.

Aix-la-Chapelle

#15 Nov 8, 2011
in caroline wrote:
<quoted text>so your voting for Lippa and his bs speech? Garnett is a smart man, pit bulls can turn on you.
Did I say that I voted for Lippa on the basis of his speech? Take another look. I'm getting the impression that you can't even read! Earlier today, "Jaded" had to correct you for the same reason. Pay attention and give us a challenge! It's no fun to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man!

No, I voted for Lippa on the basis of his PERFORMANCE.

Silver Spring, MD

#16 Nov 17, 2011
stop wrote:
<quoted text>ARE YOU KIDDING ME! THE DAVENPORT CASE, DEBBIE JAMES, COOPER V LIPPA, CAROLINE COUNTY RECOVERY CENTER AND EVERY TIME BOWERS OPENS HIS MOUTH THATS A NEW VOTE FOR SPENCER, SORRY YOUR WORRY ABOUT YOUR JOB BUT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND....
Don't forget all the people who tried to get a bracelet from project lifesaver and were either turned away or never received call backs....And I myself can vouch what a disgrace ccso is and their project lifesaver....more or less if you are not wealthy you will never be approved for project lifesaver or anything from ccso....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
copper v lippa (Jul '12) 6 hr John q 23
YMCA shooting Apr 14 Do tell 3
News Ashland business leader faces 9 sex charges (Sep '13) Apr 10 neighbor 5
The Good News about Lake Land 'Or (Apr '11) Apr 9 Dell 14
Jason pollard Apr 4 Worried 2
Bruce Levy Bond Revoked Apr 3 Ladysmith 1
Aqua Virginia (Dec '08) Mar 31 Hula girl 19
More from around the web

Ruther Glen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE