Bowling Green Town Counsel Seeks Multi-Million Dollars WTH

Posted in the Ruther Glen Forum

OUTRAGED PINER

Gloucester, VA

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Can you believe this, I mean really! The word has it, the Town of Bowling Green/Town Council has requested a multi-million dollar Utility Expansion. The request accordingly was at a TOWN HALL meeting, held August 2010.

I am looking for answers, you tell me I have to live with my water problems and I have to hear this, I mean come on!

You always hear the talk, but couldn't believe it this time. There is no wonder the Bowling Green District Supervisor, is always against the overall good for the County and for MY WATER!!!! I want CLEAN WATER!

IF ANYONE has further knowledge or additional information PLEASE RESPOND!!
SaBo

Gloucester, VA

#2 Sep 20, 2010
You can't blame this on the town, take it up with the Bowling Green BOS Rep. He is the one, that continuously throws the stone, in voting nay faithfully right?
SaBo

Gloucester, VA

#3 Sep 20, 2010
I'd recommend you talk to him personally, not by email or by phone otherwise you may end up with the wife, who seems to think she is the BOS. Trust me had that happen and it wasn't pleasant.
Humor

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2010
I mean to tell you, if that is Scarlett, no wonder Rhett Butler lives in Tara (terror)
Milford

King William, VA

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Well what do you expect from Silly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Oct 20 gary 1
Kelci Filback (Nov '11) Oct 15 Thats right 6
I'm about to me to Lake Land Or am I stupid? (Apr '08) Oct 15 NEVER AGAIN 52
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Oct 8 ihateyou 138
recommended powerwashing companies Oct 6 DCMike 1
Any T-Mobile Users ? Sep 27 Hopethishelps 3
Durrette Road Sep '14 ticked 3
Ruther Glen Dating
Find my Match

Ruther Glen Jobs