Who killed Leon Washington?

Who killed Leon Washington?

Posted in the Ruther Glen Forum

Outwiththeold

Norfolk, VA

#1 Nov 3, 2011
Why hasnt this case been pursued and laid to rest? Is there more to it that meets the eye? Did Lippa pursue this like he should of?
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Nov 3, 2011
This was Homer's case back in '99.
Outwiththeold

Norfolk, VA

#3 Nov 3, 2011
So What! If the case is not solved or suspect the next sheriff should follow up to put an end to it. Just because it was Homers case and Lippa takes over doesnt make it a closed case. Garnett will look into and hopefully give some closure to the mans family.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Well, if Homer closed it and no new evidence or witnesses come forward it's closed.
You've been watching too much TV.
ivnws4u

Norfolk, VA

#5 Nov 3, 2011
By the way I do work at the county building. How else would I know about inside info regarding building plats and water problems. Try and find me!
Ken

Richmond, VA

#6 Nov 3, 2011
He's still a RB in the NFL.
WHO AM I

Canton, GA

#7 Nov 4, 2011
IT DOESNT MATTER WHOS CASE IT WAS A BOY LOST HIS LIFE DO TO BACKWOODS JUSTICE. IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT HE WAS DATING A WHITE FEMALE WHOS UNCLE WAS A DEPUTY. IT IS A KNOW FACT THAT THE BOY WAS BLACK AND THEY DIDNT LIKE IT. I KNOW IF IM GOING TO HANG MY SELF IM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO IT AFTER I SHOT MY HAND AND FOOT OFF AND MY BALLS. IT JUST ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN SO YOU TELL ME WHY THIS IS A CLOSED CASE AND NOT A SOLVED ONE. LOOK INTO THE MAN THAT FARMS MOST OF CAROLINE IT WAS HIS FAMILY THAT DIDNT LIKE THE GUY. OR SO THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW UNLESS YOU LOOK INTO IT AND KEEP LOOKING INTO IT UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED. IT SHOULDNT MATTER HOW MUCH MONEY OR PULL YOU HAVE IN THE SHERIFFS OFFICE.
WHO AM I

Canton, GA

#8 Nov 4, 2011
ALSO I HAVE TRIED TO RESEARCH THIS CASE AND CANT FIND ANYTHING WHY IS THAT....... A COVER UP MAYBE AND WHAT ABOUT ADAM HUNTER
YOU R ALL CRAZY

Middle River, MD

#9 Nov 4, 2011
You people just want to throw mud at people. ASK THE FAMILY. OR ASK LIPPA....i'm sure lippa didn't come to you and tell you what the results of the investigation because you ARE NOT the family. I KNOW that the case was reopened and I KNOW the stuff people are saying which i will not repeat in respect to the family is also false...
WHO AM I

Canton, GA

#10 Nov 4, 2011
FACTS ARE FACTS SO YOU NEED TO FACE THE FACT AND THE FACT IS HE WAS HUNG BY THE POLICE
YOU R ALL CRAZY

Middle River, MD

#11 Nov 4, 2011
oh, never heard that one. for years it has been rumored that the other family did it. Never heard the police did it in the entire 38 years i have been in this county... guess thats a new "fact" you are hopeless and make absolutely no sense.
YOU R ALL CRAZY

Middle River, MD

#12 Nov 4, 2011
and WHO AM I, it is TOTALLY false that the gentleman was missing ANY body parts and I KNOW that for a FACT. Please stop referring to those sorts of things in such a manner. I'm sure the family would not appreciate what you are saying and you are totally wrong. Lots of rumors were made of that case and if i didn't respect the family i would tell you exactly what i DO KNOW for a FACT, and I would not say anything i do not know to factual.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#13 Nov 4, 2011
ivnws4u wrote:
By the way I do work at the county building. How else would I know about inside info regarding building plats and water problems. Try and find me!
Gee, who is the REAL ivnws4u?
The real one DOESN'T work for the county.
ivnws4u

Fredericksburg, VA

#14 Nov 4, 2011
Re: YOU R ALL CRAZY. I'm with you about these people and their "facts." It's all gossip and innuendo.
Show me, don't tell me, is what I say.
stonewall park

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Nov 4, 2011
How could a man that has never been over a case or a group of people ,solve any case? The real questions are is Mr. Garnett qualified and able to do the job. There is a big big difference in working in a prison than being the sheriff.He can't do the job that is the reason, I will vote for Mr.Lippa on nov.8. He has a record of success.
stop

Paducah, KY

#16 Nov 4, 2011
stonewall park wrote:
How could a man that has never been over a case or a group of people ,solve any case? The real questions are is Mr. Garnett qualified and able to do the job. There is a big big difference in working in a prison than being the sheriff.He can't do the job that is the reason, I will vote for Mr.Lippa on nov.8. He has a record of success.
HE DOESN'T HAVE A RECORD YET...
obama loves bush

Norfolk, VA

#17 Nov 4, 2011
Time will tell! Lippa is being watched and he knows it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor pleads guilty to sex crime A Woodford pa... (Oct '13) Jun 13 Big C 4
Looking for motivated self starters!!! Jun 3 Ashley wedding 1
wireless store (Dec '15) May '16 LuvLLO 2
Lake Land'or GM (Jul '13) May '16 Hankthetank 11
Land Or May '16 Hankthetank 2
Five Minutes of Fame Film Festival not taking s... Apr '16 GREENHORNET 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1

Ruther Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ruther Glen Mortgages