LordLandor

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Vote for Jeff Black
Vote for Mary Anderson
Vote for John Copeland

These are all outsiders and have the education and know how to get things done. Please vote to make a difference.
LandOrResident

Hughesville, MD

#2 Oct 7, 2011
Jeff Black has no business sitting on the County Board of Supervisors to represent the western district. He has no experience of any kind other than teaching high school and occupying a seat on the Land'Or Board of Directors. He has no financial background, no business background, no legal background - nothing. His only claim to fame is that he spearheaded the drive to get high speed internet and by the way, if Comcast deemed it not in their best interests to upgrade their systems, no amount of whining by Mr. Black or the County would have gotten them to do it. Vote for Mr. Moore. Check his background, he is more qualified than Mr. Black will EVER be.
Lonnie

Richmond, VA

#3 Oct 7, 2011
Imma vote for a KFC
LORDLANDOR

Richmond, VA

#4 Oct 7, 2011
Yeah K. Moore knows how to run things because he is related to an old patriarch of Ladysmith. How would he be more qualified? He owns a business yes but not a complicated one. I guarantee he isnt an accounting guru either. I mean to say Kenny is head and shoulders above Jeff is crazy. Jeff works in a structured enviroment (School) listening to bellachers like you complain about their children. Kenny does a fine job cutting lawns and laying mulch. Whether you think Jeff had anything to do with Comcast or not is your opinion. When his name was on it it got done. He has a proven record of getting a service to us landorians. As you stated JEFF and KENNY have no experience and that is good because that is what we need. Jeff as a citizen got more for LAndor then Wayne Acors did. In fact we embarassed him and made him shameful. So Jeff gets elected we as landor will be stronger than ever with a youth presence and are going to set the Status Quo on its ear. I wonder if all you 55+ are listening we are coming do you hear the footsteps. JEFF BLACK FOR WESTERN DISTRICT SUPERVISOR!!!!
Over 55

Ivor, VA

#5 Oct 7, 2011
Don't lump everyone over 55 in the same basket!! I'm over 55 and I'm supporting Jeff Black. I agree with what you're saying. I think Jeff would be a very good supervisor. I'm sure Comcast would not have come into Western Caroline if it wasn't going to be profitable. But the point is that Jeff didn't give up. And he will work hard for his constituents in Western Caroline on any issue.
LORDLANDOR

Richmond, VA

#6 Oct 10, 2011
I am sorry if I offend any 55+! I was on a soapbox.
Anonymous

Gloucester, VA

#7 Oct 13, 2011
LORDLANDOR wrote:
Yeah K. Moore knows how to run things because he is related to an old patriarch of Ladysmith. How would he be more qualified? He owns a business yes but not a complicated one. I guarantee he isnt an accounting guru either. I mean to say Kenny is head and shoulders above Jeff is crazy. Jeff works in a structured enviroment (School) listening to bellachers like you complain about their children. Kenny does a fine job cutting lawns and laying mulch. Whether you think Jeff had anything to do with Comcast or not is your opinion. When his name was on it it got done. He has a proven record of getting a service to us landorians. As you stated JEFF and KENNY have no experience and that is good because that is what we need. Jeff as a citizen got more for LAndor then Wayne Acors did. In fact we embarassed him and made him shameful. So Jeff gets elected we as landor will be stronger than ever with a youth presence and are going to set the Status Quo on its ear. I wonder if all you 55+ are listening we are coming do you hear the footsteps. JEFF BLACK FOR WESTERN DISTRICT SUPERVISOR!!!!
Speaking of the business that Moore has, let's look at the business that he had before his lawn mowing business...I seem to remember that it was going bankrupt and he sold out for far less that the business was worth. Is that the kind of man that we want running our district???

Vote for JEFF BLACK ..a man who will protect our money and get the most out of it. Someone who honestly cares about the people and our school children.
Interested Bystander

Gloucester, VA

#8 Oct 15, 2011
Agree, agree, agree
LORDLANDOR

Richmond, VA

#9 Oct 25, 2011
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! DO NOT LET THEM SPEND OUR MONEY LIKE THEY DO! EDUCATION AND POSITIVE GROWTH! DONT GIVE WAYNE A PENSION! IF HE SERVES ANOTHER TERM HE QUALIFIES FOR A PENISION! DONT LET IT HAPPEN!
Virginia Pilgrim

Ashland, VA

#10 Oct 28, 2011
LORDLANDOR wrote:
VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS! DO NOT LET THEM SPEND OUR MONEY LIKE THEY DO! EDUCATION AND POSITIVE GROWTH! DONT GIVE WAYNE A PENSION! IF HE SERVES ANOTHER TERM HE QUALIFIES FOR A PENISION! DONT LET IT HAPPEN!
LORDLANDOR..people like Tony Spencer are working for our county so a blanket statement like this makes no sense.
LORDLANDOR

Richmond, VA

#11 Oct 28, 2011
So I like Tony but still stand by my statement vote out all incumbents! Pilgrim you better vote!
IN CAROLINE

Ruther Glen, VA

#12 Oct 28, 2011
LORDLANDOR wrote:
So I like Tony but still stand by my statement vote out all incumbents! Pilgrim you better vote!
IF YOU VOTE SPENCER OUT , YOU WILL HAVE A TALLER LIPPA FOR A CA.
LORDLANDOR

Richmond, VA

#13 Oct 28, 2011
Caroline,
You are correct!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Land Or (Mar '07) Feb 22 Kndearman0 96
copper v lippa (Jul '12) Feb 19 NewSheriffPlease 5
Walmart??????? (Dec '07) Feb 14 Weneedprogress 29
Review: Thornburg Auto & Truck Repair Feb 12 Jamestheduke21 3
I hate Caroline County (Jan '07) Jan 30 IHateCarolineCounty 139
Man guilty in beating that caused miscarriage A... Jan '15 big daddy oreo 2
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Dec '14 TIC 24
Ruther Glen Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web