Victim says tow driver saved her Hit-...

Victim says tow driver saved her Hit-and-run crash survivor...

There are 1 comment on the The Free Lance-Star story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Victim says tow driver saved her Hit-and-run crash survivor.... In it, The Free Lance-Star reports that:

Robyn Silcox intended to spend Saturday night at home. But when a friend called to say his car had broken down on northbound Interstate 95 in Caroline County , she called AAA Mid-Atlantic for a tow truck.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Free Lance-Star.

Spotsylvania Resident

White Cloud, MI

#1 Nov 13, 2010
It is a shame that the driver continued on its journery have striking not one but two people on the side of the interstate. I have thought out several different scenario's...Such as ok, give the driver the benefit of the doubt, maybe they just feel asleep behind the wheel, when they came to they seen they were on the shoulder and got back into the lane of traffic. But come on now...you didn't hear the sounds as you struck the tow truck driver & customer...ok so you did maybe you thought you hit an animal or something..but once you got to your destination, and you see your mirror is missing and you have damage you would question what happened. OR maybe you were so intoxicated, that you don't know what happened..But when you seen the car had damaged, wouldn't you question what happened? Ok maybe you are from another state, and figure they'll never catch me. & maybe they never will find out who you are, but I know this...Your day will come, something is going to happen in your life, that turns you whole world upside down and you may question why me? As these two people are asking themselves to this very day....Why Me?..
Stop being a coward, and come forward, you have got to know that something happened. But like I said maybe you are from another state, and still don't know what you have done....I just wish that you would have stopped, but can't go on woulda shoulda our coulda...cause you didn't....
TK keep hanging in there, we are praying for you and your family.
Robyn, I hope that your surgery went well, and that you are on your road to recovery. It seems I read somewhere that you will be faced with more suregery later down the road.
To Both of you...I am glad you are still alive, and I pray each day that they find the person that did this. I don't think it is the accident itself, as it is the fact they didn't stop never even slowed down.
Take care Prayers to you both

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land Or (Jan '16) Jul 19 PLeese 3
Music Jam in Doswell Jul 17 sue copper 1
News Pastor pleads guilty to sex crime A Woodford pa... (Oct '13) Jun '16 Big C 4
Looking for motivated self starters!!! Jun '16 Ashley wedding 1
wireless store (Dec '15) May '16 LuvLLO 2
Lake Land'or GM (Jul '13) May '16 Hankthetank 11
Five Minutes of Fame Film Festival not taking s... Apr '16 GREENHORNET 1

Ruther Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ruther Glen Mortgages