Sean

New York, NY

#1 Feb 17, 2013
What do y'all think about his shitty life? He's a scam artist and a drug dealer! Loser that prays on young girls!
titi

New York, NY

#2 Feb 17, 2013
From what I've seen lately he dealing the pills out of sedgefield. I met his girlfriend and she is busted have you met her? She is the deffinition of a slut she slept with josh oharra and a kid named Robert plus she was working at the waffle house fucking her cousin and this other dude, not the definition of a good girl. But grant is a slut to so dey perfect for eachother.
Ashland Queen

New York, NY

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Haha y'all funni as shit!!! He needs to find girls his age. It looks bad for him he looks desperate and titi everything u said I heard same! G is not a bad person he just has bad ways about him that makes him a bad person. I am not trying to sit here and bash him with y'all have a good night!
stupid

New York, NY

#4 Feb 18, 2013
I have heard all this too. I do not really know him, my husband does from school. My husband said he is a loser. And as far as him havIng a young girlfriend, we are 35 36 years old and for him to see someone that young, he is NO man, no one his age wants him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA v. Danjczek May 28 stonewallpark 3
What ta heck? May 28 stonewallpark 3
The Good News about Lake Land 'Or (Apr '11) May 19 Kndearman0 17
Daniel Luck/ Ashley Meredith May 12 VALUABLE Information 2
Lake Land Or (Mar '07) May 4 Word to ya moths 98
Lake Caroline....?? (May '12) Apr '15 Laker 26
Todd Attkisson Apr '15 Wrong is Wrong 1
More from around the web

Ruther Glen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE