Where's are tax dollars going?

Where's are tax dollars going?

Posted in the Ruther Glen Forum

Concerned

Gloucester, VA

#1 Jun 25, 2010
There are you happy. I would like to know if anyone has any idea where your hard earned paycheck is going when you pay your personal property taxes and real estate taxes.

It seems to me with everyone paying what they are suppose to the county should invest wisely in the youth in their county and quit looking the other way. We need some economic growth in this community and descent schools to accomodate all the youth in our county. 1 new elementary school that was overcrowded the day it opened... REALLY what were they thinking. 1 middle and high school extremely overcrowded when you combine all 3 elementary schools into 1 school building. REALLY I fail to see the reasoning for the CENSUS if they do not use it properly.

And while they are at it maybe look into cutting the administrations of the schools salary so we can afford to hire the proper number of teachers for our children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land Or (Jan '16) Dec 4 Miss piggy puppet 4
The Good News about Lake Land 'Or (Apr '11) Dec 4 Miss piggy puppet 26
copper v lippa (Jul '12) Oct '16 Truth 27
Mike Hall chief of police at MWU (Jun '14) Oct '16 Truth seeker 5
Murder For Hire Oct '16 Murder For Hire 1
Ricky's Restaurant Sep '16 WatchfulOwl 1
Heath napier Sep '16 Whit 1

Ruther Glen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance