Acors and this three merrymen

Acors and this three merrymen

Posted in the Ruther Glen Forum

support local

Norfolk, VA

#1 Sep 12, 2012
A crowd in the audience arose in unison and walked out.

“I’m very disappointed,” said Bowling Green Mayor David Storke after the vote.“They had the opportunity to do the right thing. It was done so quickly. It had to have been decided ahead of time.”

Well Looks like another vote by Waynes World! Thank you to the two Jeffs for standing up for the people and the right thing. The three henchmen should be ashamed of themselves! You guys dont have the back bone to stand up for yourselves! I cant believe you worried about your safety from this place. It would be no different than where you live now. All the crap that goes down in Dawn,Sparta and frog level you would think you would want to have a positive influence in the county. You three are nothing but tokens and are selling out the people in your district. The further we get away from what the country was founded on the more we suffer. What about Mcdonalds Wayne they pay you what you wanted yet? The ALA would play ball so we suffer? Only three more years of your worthless views.
Sunshine

Ivor, VA

#2 Sep 13, 2012
I would like to hear an explanation as to WHY the BOS has voted against this school. Jobs, revenue and public support are the reasons why they should be allowed. BOS's, what's your explanation for NO?
looking

Paducah, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Best post on topix in a long time,why should Caroline wait three more years?
RAG

Ruther Glen, VA

#4 Sep 13, 2012
You may want to go back and re-read the very first article in the Progress on this school. They talked about wanting to move here to get out of Utah and away from all those Mormons! It went on to bash Mormons, in a way, that even if you agree with them, you had to cringe just a bit....

also, if you check their history, they have had a history of poor fiscal management and have not always been able to even pay their employees (and they asked their employees to work for free for a while, and blamed the problems on those darned Mormons we let work here)....

don't know if all these are factors, but I have a feeling there may be more going on here than some of you want to believe....sounds almost cult like.
allen howard

Silver Spring, MD

#5 Sep 15, 2012
The BOS did the right thing this is one group not needed in Caroline County.I THANK the BOS for seeing the things wrong with this group.Just because the group claim to be a Christian Group does not mean that is true.If the people that think the board made a bad judgement on this, just go to the BOS meeting in august and look at the tape meeting and look at their presentation of their group and your questions will be answered.They offer nothing to our county at all. People you cannot force a child to believe everything and live the way a group wants them to.Would you like it, if someone told you everything to do every min. of the day ?
Herndon

Fredericksburg, VA

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Well theres some info we havent seen before. maybe the 4 crazies did the right thing.
Herndon

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Sep 28, 2012
might as well read this too.
http://www.sunews.net/article.cfm...
Bubba

Warsaw, VA

#9 Sep 28, 2012
A quick search of the internet will give you an answer that they are not under new ownership only the guy called craig Rodgers is gone
they just restructured and re marketed themselves
I doubt seriously if the fab four had any clue about any of this and were just being their typical stupid selves but in this case they stumbled upon the right answer for once
honeybear

Ivor, VA

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Bubba your probably correct.
RAG

Ruther Glen, VA

#11 Sep 28, 2012
Getting warmer...Craig Rogers is still connected too...check out ALAs facebook page or Rogers website if you have any doubts!
George

Fredericksburg, VA

#12 Oct 1, 2012
more from wiki:
"Abundant Life Academy is a behavior modification facility located in Kanab, Utah and Jessup, Georgia.
The program was founded around year 2000 by Craig and Wendy Rogers [2].
They have previous been active in Mexico until the Mexican government decide to close down most of facilities in their country runned by the American behavior modification industry in 2004 because the conditions in these facilities were not up the standard set by the authorities [2][3].
They have also been active in the Czech republic before relocating all the activities outside the U.S. to Hidden Canyon Ranch in Nevada [2].
In 2005 the Child protective service in Nevada closed the facility down and removed the children. After a trial the owners of the program decided to move to Utah where regulation of the behavior modification industry are almost non-existing [2].
The are presently located in the facility that at once house a WWASP facility named New beginnings Maternity home. They do however run a totally different program based on a totalitarian belief in Jesus [4] "
best predictor of future is past.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruther Glen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Five Minutes of Fame Film Festival not taking s... Apr 6 GREENHORNET 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Feb '16 Patient X 1
House cleaning Feb '16 Mary Youngren 1
The Good News about Lake Land 'Or (Apr '11) Feb '16 Amber 18
Land Or Jan '16 out with the old 1
Mike Hall chief of police at MWU (Jun '14) Dec '15 Barbara 4
wireless store Dec '15 troy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ruther Glen Mortgages