really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Any one who knows corey and his "mexican" would know her name and also know shes a really good person and does not mess with any of that junk!! Once again you sorry pathetic people are slandering good peoples names. Grow up!!!!
Wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Mexican you know you smoke that shit with Cory.... You look like a skeleton ....if you don't watch it you will loose your kids too....
ole wise man

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Hatin cuz my boy fckin yo wife..haha you should hear him handling her..she aint never had it like my does..bet that womack boy feels played everytime he trys to fill that gap..C be killing lexies p then makin her go back to him just cuz...lol..but I heard lexies mom cindy get ful of gud"meth" and pays C to swell that up...
hmmm

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

ole wise man wrote:
Hatin cuz my boy fckin yo wife..haha you should hear him handling her..she aint never had it like my does..bet that womack boy feels played everytime he trys to fill that gap..C be killing lexies p then makin her go back to him just cuz...lol..but I heard lexies mom cindy get ful of gud"meth" and pays C to swell that up...
wow here u are again this is so dumb yall honestly gotta find something else to do with ur time! Who cares about any of this im pretty sure thats their business
getagrip

Terrell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Lexie is not worth any ones time to even try to trash her she is a wh*re and always will be! And a drug user too and lost her kid cause of drug matters. If u need a quick piece then you can definitely call on her hahaha
huh bruhh

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Crack head Sh*t is when your husband of ten years your so proud of is giving it to your lil sister....haa...only crack heads rap....13...
its lexie_u mexy skank

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Watevr miss felicia davis! Since u wrote all the above bc u forgot to delete the names u use off of ur ph on topix. Genius! Gota b a lil bit smarter than technology my dear. But im not a pussy a** biaatch so I put my real name. Talk all the shit u wanna talk about me idc cuz im better than u and I no speak espaniol. Ur tha one thats a stoned out of ur mind pregnant pothead. O wait WAS preggo til kyle beat tha shit out of yo ass n ya lost it like he has for tha past 10 years like u love telling everybody. "Ive been beat on by a man for 10 years". Well congratulations. U also got ya ass whooped like a man by ME n ya own yard...wanna brag about that too??:) karmas a big ol beetch like I always say. But im not a low down hoe like u starting rumors out of jealousy to get ones kids taken from them, hell I didnt have to, ya husband got u bck takin ur kids cuz ur not fit...bit u n tha azz didnt it??. N now ur all on his dik. Ur sad. Get a job quit hittin erbody up for childsupport. Buy a straighter for that frizzy ass hair of urs too and CHOKE!!:) enjoy 10 more years of gettin a beat down. We all knw yo hoe trappin self pity azz needs it x100.
for that mexy scank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

U need to move on with our life .u need to leave everybody else men along and find your own.if u know whats good for u.u need to quit passing on then hepies u nasty mexy scank
wonder

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

I bet u don't know who that mexy scank is been stay the night with....cory persons ....don't get used to him again felucua Davis hell get sick of u again but this time I'm done with him u can have him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ruston Discussions

Search the Ruston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 11 hr Not Landrieu 2,945
Brent Adkins 22 hr Terry 11
La tech Oklahoma football game final score Aug 16 Eddie 2
Tall blonde guy at Starbucks Aug 16 hrnybiguy12 9
Antonio Wysinger Aug 5 rick 3
Who's the BIGGEST White Man Ho in Ruston??? (Jan '12) Aug 5 cutie 3
500 New Louisiana Laws Aug 1 Guy Fawkes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Ruston Jobs

•••