First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Anyone know the story on Aaron Moran? I met him at the fair.
info man

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 10, 2009
curious wrote:
Anyone know the story on Aaron Moran? I met him at the fair.
What do you want to know? I know him pretty well
What

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2009
Isnt he married to Kelly Fussnecker?
sexy_bitch

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2010
yes he is happily married to Kelly Fussnecker. They have 4 wonderful kids together.
haha

Mansfield, OH

#5 Nov 12, 2010
I am.pretty sure he "F"ed Sarah m. At the fair, and I am pretty sure because she was bragging about it.
PLEASe

Dayton, OH

#6 Nov 15, 2010
And he wasnt the only one that night!!!!!!!!!How pathetic!!!!!!!
who cares

Urbana, OH

#7 Nov 16, 2010
well maybe they have a agreement between the two since she was caught read handed getting pregnant after her husband was clipped/fixed
curious

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2011
Kelly may have gotten pregnant but it WAS Aaron's kid!!! Mind your own business!!! Yes he did do Sarah McKenzie but he is separated.
WONDERING

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Feb 19, 2011
curious wrote:
Kelly may have gotten pregnant but it WAS Aaron's kid!!! Mind your own business!!! Yes he did do Sarah McKenzie but he is separated.
Can't blame him, she's a bit of a hottie but so is Kelly.
LOL

New Rochelle, NY

#10 Feb 21, 2011
curious wrote:
You started the forum ! Now you want to say ("mind your own business " ) LOL
Curious

Peebles, OH

#11 Feb 21, 2011
Not the same person LOL. Different curious. How do you describe hottie? Does morals not matter? Do you just go all crazy over someone who looks good, but will lay with anyone? Enjoy Wondering...it's hard to tell what diseases these people are spreading around. Kelly has morals, and is a really good person. As far as I know she wouldn't sleep around with other people's husbands.
WONDERING

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Feb 21, 2011
Curious wrote:
Not the same person LOL. Different curious. How do you describe hottie? Does morals not matter? Do you just go all crazy over someone who looks good, but will lay with anyone? Enjoy Wondering...it's hard to tell what diseases these people are spreading around. Kelly has morals, and is a really good person. As far as I know she wouldn't sleep around with other people's husbands.
You are correct, Kelly is a good person, she's a sweetheart. Yes, morals do matter, but, to each their own.
she lied to uuuuuuuu

Fairfield, OH

#13 Feb 25, 2011
curious wrote:
HAHAHA oh no it is not LOL he had a vasectomy before she got pregnant.

Oh what webs we weave.........By the way if you are not educated on what the above is. It is a permanent method of birth control. A vasectomy prevents the release of sperm when a man ejaculates.........100% effective
FYI

New York, NY

#14 Mar 2, 2011
she lied to uuuuuuuu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what webs we weave.........By the way if you are not educated on what the above is. It is a permanent method of birth control. A vasectomy prevents the release of sperm when a man ejaculates.........100% effective
Yes, but obviously you don't know the whole story. When Aaron went back to be checked by the doctor he still had sperm present, which if you are unaware of what that is its the microscopic organism that pregnates a woman. Kelly was pregnant before he was cleared.
a friend of both

Yonkers, NY

#15 Mar 4, 2011
she lied to uuuuuuuu wrote:
<quoted text>
you are such an idiot! educate yourself before making assumptions! it IS POSSIBLE to get pregnant, read up on it and you'll see the facts. kelly is a wonderful person and she didnt cheat on him, dont get on a public forum like this and start crap about good people or make accusations that could affect their kids too. talk about morals, you obviously have none. besides, the kid looks just like him ;)
nastyass

Findlay, OH

#16 Mar 16, 2011
Well from what I hear he not only nailed Sarah m. He got her sister Martina too! That's class, on both ends, it makes sense though because his brother used to sleep with Sarah!
intheknow

Findlay, OH

#17 Mar 17, 2011
Yes, he has slept with both sisters, and has done so in the last month, and yes they both know about the other one, and are proud of it! That is pure trash!
intheknow

Carol Stream, IL

#19 Mar 20, 2011
From what I understand Martina has been with him on and off as long as Sarah, she was cheating on her man the whole time they were together! And to think he still loves her! He is a dumbass for ever trusting her to begin with
FYI

Middleboro, MA

#20 Mar 21, 2011
intheknow wrote:
Yes, he has slept with both sisters, and has done so in the last month, and yes they both know about the other one, and are proud of it! That is pure trash!
You think you are in the know, LMFAO! Martina has NOT slept with Aaron Moran!!! You are a skank ass for even mentioning it!
FYI

Middleboro, MA

#21 Mar 21, 2011
intheknow wrote:
From what I understand Martina has been with him on and off as long as Sarah, she was cheating on her man the whole time they were together! And to think he still loves her! He is a dumbass for ever trusting her to begin with
Also, "intheknow" you don't understand a f***ing thing!!! It's obvious you are uneducated, and don't know shit! LOL You really think he loved her??? LMFAO, and she never cheated on him. Greg is a psycho!!! Get your facts straight before you start bashing people on a public forum!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
His name was RICO 7 min citizen 10
Brown Co. Fair 21 min citizen 12
Party for Z Goldson 32 min citizen 149
Positive things about Brown County 37 min citizen 15
Hillsboro Music Thread (Apr '13) 1 hr Musikologist 33
Clark Gast arrested 7 hr sutton south 46
mason Jones??? 8 hr prettysmile 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages