What ever happened to Joyce Linville ...

What ever happened to Joyce Linville or Eric Parker

Posted in the Russellville Forum

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Anybody know where they ended up?
here

Middletown, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2011
still around who is asking?
Scooby Doo

Dayton, OH

#3 Jan 10, 2012
She was the wife of Ed Linville (the Methodist minister in Russelville from the mid sixties to the early seventies). I believe they were divorced after they left Russellville in late '72 or early '73.

I have no idea who Eric Parker is.
wrong joyce

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2012
I think they are reffering to joyce that was with eric for sometime. She seemed to be doing ok not too long ago. I think she is around Ripley now. Super nice girl. Haven't seen eric in some time so not sure about him.
Scooby Doo

Dayton, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2012
wrong joyce wrote:
I think they are reffering to joyce that was with eric for sometime. She seemed to be doing ok not too long ago. I think she is around Ripley now. Super nice girl. Haven't seen eric in some time so not sure about him.
You're probably right. I believe the Methodist minister's wife's name was Glenn (as in Close). Sorry about the mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
god is not real 3 hr ZEUS 2
Ronda lovedahl (Feb '17) 10 hr Sassy 71
Hillsboro Music Thread (Apr '13) 13 hr Musikologist 36
Is it true Bree Morgan got caught with meth and... 14 hr Lowlife 16
Is Hastings a white supremacist (Jun '15) 22 hr Pepe 145
Illiterate talk is grating on the educated ear ! (Nov '15) Sun Peebles Resident 16
Myeisha thomas also known as shay Thomas Sun White powder 20

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages