Jason Blick Parole Officer Arrested...

Posted in the Russellville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Well

Auburn, KY

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Who knows anything about Jason Blick being arrested???
Doubt this

United States

#2 Apr 26, 2013
He moved far away a few months ago! I'm just curious to where you got your information from?
in the know

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Really, he lives out west and has for over six months. Where on earth do people come up with these off the wall things to say about people.
Sickening

Bardstown, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2013
It's "Topix",....The place where you can make up ANYTHING you want and then just sut back and watch the lies pour in!

Sickening!!
Xoxo

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 27, 2013
Jason is a good friend of mine and has moved to Arizona for several months ..... For a job offer and is coming back home soon. He is a great person and can't wait to c him soon;)
fact

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2013
Actually nothing is made up.He lived in Arizona and was in fact arrested here and extradited back to Kentucky.
TERRY

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Jason Blick was indicted by warren county grand jury on 2 counts if 3 rd degree sodomy 3 counts of tampering with physical evidence 2 counts of 2 nd degree sexual abuse ... In Sundays daily news
And he is a good guy????
TERRY

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Xoxo wrote:
Jason is a good friend of mine and has moved to Arizona for several months ..... For a job offer and is coming back home soon. He is a great person and can't wait to c him soon;)
Good guy?????? Smh
fact

United States

#9 Apr 28, 2013
how do you view the entire news article? Is he still in AZ or backy in ky?
TERRY

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Apr 28, 2013
fact wrote:
how do you view the entire news article? Is he still in AZ or backy in ky?
I get daily news.... You can read it online .... I think he is supposed to come to Bg he is under $50000 cash bond
TERRY

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2013
A former probation and parole officer in Warren County has been arrested in Arizona and will return to Bowling Green to face charges alleging he sexually abused someone under his supervision.
Jason David Blick, 41, was indicted Wednesday by a Warren County grand jury on two counts of third-degree sodomy, three counts of tampering with physical evidence, two counts of second-degree sexual abuse and seven counts of second-degree official misconduct.
Xoxo

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Wow.... Just ready this n paper and am very surprised .;( We never really know people ..... Or know what they r capable of..... Sad
fact

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2013
Thanks for sharing the article Terry. XoXo I am very surprised also and about not knowing people but I also feel everyone is innocent till proven otherwise. For all anyone knows this could just be a person making this up to get back at him. I really hope that this is the case. He seemed like a really nice person.
Know

Lewisburg, KY

#14 Apr 28, 2013
He's my cousin and I'm having a very hard time believing he did what he is accused of. He is such a good man. This is VERY suprising. The truth will out tho
Wtf

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Apr 28, 2013
Was his dad sheriff in russellville at one time?
Know

Lewisburg, KY

#16 Apr 28, 2013
Yes he was
innocent til prove guilty

Russellville, KY

#19 Apr 29, 2013
I have known Jason for a very long time as most people in Russellville/Logan County. As far as I am concerned Jason is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law! I refuse to let some accusation about him change what I know him to be and that is a good man.
Fact

Russellville, KY

#20 Apr 29, 2013
In the line of work he does someone is always upset they didn't get their way. Many innocent people have been accused and proven innocent after a parolee hasn't gotten their way and lied to try to get back at them. It happens. I just hope the he is innocent until proven guilty instead of guilty til proven innocent.
wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 Apr 29, 2013
I feel Jason is innocent and should be supported by people who know and love him..I have known his family for a very long time and I personally do not believe he did anything wrong.. I think some guy got angry with him, wanted revenge and found himself an attorney who would take his case. His father was also a good and decent man..slander is a terrible sin.
jury

Tucker, GA

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Did none of you read the paper? A grand jury of 12 people thought there was enough to charge him. 12 different people. And it was more than one charge several in fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anything for rent 6 hr Wondering 1
Lillie doddle 11 hr dumb 3
Blossom Shop 11 hr not surprised 4
Who is Ethan? New guy in town... 15 hr Could be 2
Lonnie Sandlin is a child molester Tue Sean 6
Wonda Howard Tue Sean 1
local preacher is pedophile Mon Ijs 2

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance