Who all thinks shes a fat skank?
tellinit18

Elkton, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2009
which christy wilson r u tlkn about
Kala Hickman

Russellville, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2009
I only know of one Christy Wilson and shes far from fat and last time i checked skank means filth: any substance considered disgustingly foul or unpleasant. Now get over yourself.
tellinit18

Elkton, KY

#4 Oct 30, 2009
yea i am thinkin of the same 1 that u r...the 1 that is a junior in LC...she aint a skank and she sure aint fat...i am her ex i think i would no
Christy Wilson

Auburn, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2009
i dont think i am fat. and i sure aint no skank. kala, thanks girl. And idk who you are tellinit18 but thanks.(who are you?)
Brittany

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2009
Christy is a really good friend! shes not fat and she sure in the hell aint no skank
Becca_H

Russellville, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2009
whatever all of yall are just her lezbian lovers.
A guy told me you could stick a fist up her easy.
All she is, a fat skank.
tellinit18

Elkton, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2009
christy its elizabeth gant...ur very welcome...and btw becca h u dont no nething bout respect which is y u r runnin ur mouth about her on topix
Becca_H

Russellville, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2009
no go to school with her and have class with her.
Believe me i know the bitch.
Kala Hickman

Russellville, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2009
This is straight bullshit.
Y dont you tell christy this shit instead of on topix. Ya running ya bitchass mouth and wont back the shit up. Imma laugh when she stomps your ass.
tellinit18

Elkton, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2009
and im her ex and i think i no 2...have u told her how u feel about her to her face cuz i think its kind of childesh that u wna put her down on an anonymous forum...she aint fat or skanky or nasty or ne of that...she is a great person so get over watever problem u have with her
ashaboo16

Elkton, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2009
Listen here becca_H I don;t know why you ain't got nothing better to do with your time than talk about somebody. I know christy she is one of my best friends and ahs been since 5 grade and she is always there for me and just because she mite have did something to you to make you mad at her doesn;t mean you need to go and talk about her because I guarantee you haven't told her to her face what you have been saying. So why don;t you just grow up and get a life and stay the hell out of other peoples!!!!
Becca_H

Russellville, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2009
Shes a straight nasty hoe. Ya'll dont know the real Christy. Shes got ya'll fooled.

Since: Oct 09

White House, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2009
OK i know Christy and she is not fat she is not a hoe she is not nasty and she is not skanky so leave her alone
Christy Wilson

Auburn, KY

#16 Nov 9, 2009
Thanks everybody. Becca H, i dont know who you are but you aint the name you have on here and i know that for damn sure. I am tired of people running their mouth but not ever saying it to my face. If you really wanna step up and fight me then bitch bring it on. Because apparently you aint shit since you havent said it to my face. And everyone knows the bullshit your saying is a lie, apparently becuase your the only one that has had something bad to say. But thanks for running your mouth because it made me realize how many true friends i have. (:
Rebecca

United States

#17 Nov 10, 2009
this is the real rebecca i have talked to christy and i can promise yall i didnt write that whoever is saying there me is a liar and needs to step up christy and myself are cool and if u dont belive me ask this becca_h chick what my last name is my legal last name bet they dont know christy knows i have no issue with her so if yall could plz ignore this other person id apperciate it cuz its causing me drama that i didnt start and whoevers pretending to be me for real get a life or at least buck up and say who u really are

Since: Nov 09

Auburn, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2009
hey i know christy, she is my best friend. and i know for a fact that she anit a fat shank. she is the nicest people that you can no. she always willing to help if she can and gets along with everyone. so whoever "Becca_H" is you need to shut your f**king mouth about her. because as soon as someone finds out who u are ur going to get ur a$$ kick. so grow the f**k up, u shanky a$$ bitch, because thats all you are.
Eddie

Canton, OH

#20 Nov 13, 2009
trying to get a hold of christy actually can anyone tell me how to right now lol
Christy Wilson

Auburn, KY

#21 Nov 13, 2009
yeah eddie you can call me now
pot head

Canton, OH

#22 Nov 13, 2009
Christy Wilson wrote:
yeah eddie you can call me now
Im trying to but Brandon deskins wont lend me his phones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna hickman (Mar '16) 16 min The pretty blonde... 6
Crissy Crafton 1 hr Curious 10
Crissy crafton 1 hr Curious 1
News Parade planned for 8th of August celebration2:0... (Aug '14) 2 hr snore 32
yea i seen u..smh 2 hr over u 1
watch out for your outside dogs 3 hr Donnie 19
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Eddyville 60 965

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages