black guy dudes in russellville?

black guy dudes in russellville?

Posted in the Russellville Forum

bowling green

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2010
heard alot about all the black gay guys. who knows of some?
Trinity

Russellville, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2010
TT Matthews, Tawan Weatherford and his f*** buddy Rodney, Lamont from the wood, Trick Daddy, Jeff Smith, well lets just say it like this 80% of all blk men in RVK are GAY AS HELL... OR BI-SEXUAL!!!!
concerned

Russellville, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2010
What about jeff smith and tt how u know?
blk man

Russellville, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2010
wtf are yal ppl doin on here talkin bout these men? and why is it your CONCERN, "concerned"? you think u mite be doin one of them? chances are, YOU ARE!!! LMFAO!!!
unknown

Canton, OH

#7 Apr 26, 2010
how the hell you know that these guys are gay??? your life must obviously be pretty damn boring for you to be on here talking about other ppl life. GROW UP!!
hmmm

Clarksville, TN

#8 Apr 27, 2010
I dont care who they are, if they are homosexual then all i have to say is EWWWWWW, NASTY, GROSS, DISGRACE, PUKE!!
oh no

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2010
bowling green wrote:
heard alot about all the black gay guys. who knows of some?
oh no

Since: Apr 10

Hanson, KY

#10 May 1, 2010
Trinity wrote:
TT Matthews, Tawan Weatherford and his f*** buddy Rodney, Lamont from the wood, Trick Daddy, Jeff Smith, well lets just say it like this 80% of all blk men in RVK are GAY AS HELL... OR BI-SEXUAL!!!!
wat u jealous cause they sucked ur mans ick or something

Hanson, KY

#11 May 1, 2010
none of the guys that person named r gay that person is probably just mad cause they didnt do them or they did n didnt go back cause they were not any good or maybe they r jealous cause their gettin some thing they r not who knows but they r not gay people need to mind their own business thats wats wrong with the world today stupid people spreading lies
The Truth Hurts huh

Russellville, KY

#13 May 8, 2010
How u know they not gay Mary cause u sleep with every1 in RVK and wasnt u sleeping with TT Matthews and some1 told me u knew he was gay but u are bisexual so u have no reason to judge any1 is this true?
ladii b

Saint Paul, MN

#14 May 24, 2010
F*ck all yall b*tches yall got mii cuzin fu**ed up yall just mad cause he aint piped yall down...lmao
Fo Sho

Russellville, KY

#15 May 25, 2010
The Truth Hurts huh wrote:
How u know they not gay Mary cause u sleep with every1 in RVK and wasnt u sleeping with TT Matthews and some1 told me u knew he was gay but u are bisexual so u have no reason to judge any1 is this true?
I agree with you! Mary has no room to talk when she has slept with over half of them if not all of them. She's a HO. And most of the hispanics in the tri-state area too!!!

Russellville, KY

#16 Jun 4, 2010
well truth hurts ur sister slept with tt n tawan also so there

Russellville, KY

#17 Jun 4, 2010
oh yea im bi and aint ashamed every one i love n loves me knows n excepts it
yeltoion

Russellville, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2010
Jae Allison goes both ways, every now and then he likes some d**k in his booty....ladies don't get mad when he don't want to be with you that night its because he likes to be pumped in the booty by me every now and then....ladies don't be mad wait your turn.
Jennifer Riggs

Russellville, KY

#19 Jun 15, 2010
HOLD UP I dont even get on this stupid shit until Reba called me at work and told me there was shit on Topix about me that someone had told her... I dont give a shit about u or anyone else or who they slept with cause I dont fukk with no1 cause I wont sleep with any1 that has had you!!! I was fukkin wit ur baby daddy b4 I even knew u personally... only heard shit about u... So please keep me out of this shit.... thank u very much!!! Dont Hate Participate, get a job go to school, get on my level 4 real... i dont set at home and play on the computer and talk about people... I am 30 years old and not 38 and act 16!! Sorry I am not the 1!!!!
Jennifer Riggs

Russellville, KY

#20 Jun 15, 2010
And obviously u wasnt doin the job for them to come to my sister.... stop Hatin!!!!
Tawan weatherford

United States

#21 Feb 21, 2017
Trinity wrote:
Years it's me Tawan live n living not gay either but now I just had to address all these liars that's talked bad on me probably because I smashed u n never called back replied or just stop talking to you. No never gay my baby momma messes with a boy that is gay but it is whatever and thanks to the people who are vouchn for me 100 not the people that is hating u know y you are mad because your girl is still texting and calling me to this day but I can't help it they want me in they guts not u but thanks for the hating it's motivational n lovely eat a D........well it had to be mine since I am always in their mouths sUK n taste me slowly it's what your girls b loving anyway when they get around me then kiss you lol
Bro

United States

#22 Mar 2, 2017
Jennifer Riggs wrote:
And obviously u wasnt doin the job for them to come to my sister.... stop Hatin!!!!
Haters are going to hate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM at Ventra plastics 15 min Movin 23
ventral plastics (Jul '15) 17 min Suck 18
caitlin harper 2 hr notgood 4
Posey trial 5 hr Intelligent 25
Randall young (Jun '15) 8 hr Beth 7
Tracy Baskerville (Mar '09) 16 hr lol 33
shanice lester (Aug '14) 20 hr Lol 11

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance