jus sayin

Russellville, KY

#149 Jul 3, 2012
proud wrote:
what about that bitch sara that works on days. man glad she left nights
ummm...i like sarah an if u dnt its cuz u jus a lame cuz sarah dnt even mess wit nobdy on days or nites..she stay to haself...smh at u lame as ppl talkin sht bout ppl who dnt even think twice bout u...eva
Ronson

Russellville, KY

#150 Oct 11, 2012
The only successe that comes in life is good honest work.
Ronson

Russellville, KY

#151 Oct 11, 2012
*success
girl

Russellville, KY

#153 Oct 15, 2012
Matt Lowery is so sexy, I'm so mad he got married to that dumb bitch. She's nasty too. I don't think he luv her like he supposed to, its almost like he in love with somebody else. I need his cell number I bet I could make him fall in love.
hahaha

Russellville, KY

#154 Oct 15, 2012
What have you been smoking lately? Fall in love? Throw up is more like it. Matt has dun swole up like a prize turkey, I don't know what the hell he's been doin cuz he can't be healthy...he's going to have a damn heart attack at the rate he's goin. Too fat for my liking so they belong together!
5 year

United States

#155 Oct 15, 2012
matts a OK dude a lil cranky at times but who ain't n I'd say he is n love with his wife or he wouldn't of got married and sum woman like sumthen to hold on too p.s I know who prolly started this n I seen u at the tobacco fest looking like the faces of Meth poster hahah
who

Russellville, KY

#156 Oct 15, 2012
Jessica Bradley perhaps. She looks totally like a meth poster!
BLACK PLASTIC MAFIA

Russellville, KY

#157 Oct 17, 2012
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.

Read a book.
Plastic rocks

New York, NY

#158 Oct 24, 2012
BLACK PLASTIC MAFIA wrote:
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
Read a book.
. Mafia-you're a molder aren't you?
hey

Lewisburg, KY

#159 Oct 25, 2012
he is sexy , big C@@k ,i hear , hear he may let a guy suc it in the dark alone,true or not?is it big?
What

Russellville, KY

#160 Nov 30, 2012
hey wrote:
he is sexy , big C@@k ,i hear , hear he may let a guy suc it in the dark alone,true or not?is it big?
Did you mean to say big "Cock" or big "Cook?" And by now I understand by the "i" like you wrote; it is capitalized, the "i" if you are not following. On top of all of that stuff you never learned in school I am going to give you some tutoring. "Suc" is spelled "suck." And did you hear his "C@@k" or did you hear someone talk about said "C@@k?" Also, if said individual is in the "dark alone" that means that said individual is alone in the dark by themself.
Ard_gg

United States

#161 Dec 2, 2012
Be Nice
mark

United States

#162 Dec 3, 2012
Wow people really are bored around here.
kevin

Auburn, KY

#163 Dec 11, 2012
So is it true Ron Barbe is retiring in 5 or so years?
lol

Campbellsville, KY

#164 Dec 26, 2012
ho ho hos!!!!! nasty ppl
thts funny

Auburn, KY

#168 Jan 9, 2013
ive never worked at ventra im tryna get on there but ha ha ha you funny as hell that woman at the desk in quality is so ugly and i just give her dirty looks right back she always acts like youre annoying her when you go to pick your check up i worked through carpenters and they laid me off so i hate quality now because i loved carpenters it was an amazing little job, they hired some dumb guy over me just cause he had a family to take care of im so mad.
loveme

Lewisburg, KY

#169 Jan 15, 2013
Who knows lee sears that works there
T.B.

Russellville, KY

#170 Jan 19, 2013
Ventra screws over everyone that works there. Unless your a Barbe.
just checking

United States

#171 Feb 11, 2013
Anyone know becky at ventra
me

Russellville, KY

#172 Feb 11, 2013
just checking wrote:
Anyone know becky at ventra
Yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to maegan girl (Sep '14) 1 hr Sounds familiar 10
Sexless marriage (Oct '12) 13 hr Single guy 49
News Rogers-Decker 23 hr Twinkle 1
Ryan Campbell Sun yep 2
Deez Nuts Sun dude 2
tina white Sun gal 1
Dr Kerr, motorcycle wreck Sat concerned patient 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages