NOT

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2010
tammy tahl was took to tennessee yesterday for forgery two countsand is facing more felony charges in tenn. looks like she ooopsd up good. what kind of mother would climb out of a car and leave the baby in the back seat screaming n crying n take off running to the ppl out there please take me away from here please n left the bby for the ppl that came up on the wreck to get him out.thats messed up!!!! n the car was about to blow she never once took the baby or said is my baby ok. why? because she had really f<,,d up this time and there was no way out for her because no one would take her from the scene
cares

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 30, 2010
NOT wrote:
tammy tahl was took to tennessee yesterday for forgery two countsand is facing more felony charges in tenn. looks like she ooopsd up good. what kind of mother would climb out of a car and leave the baby in the back seat screaming n crying n take off running to the ppl out there please take me away from here please n left the bby for the ppl that came up on the wreck to get him out.thats messed up!!!! n the car was about to blow she never once took the baby or said is my baby ok. why? because she had really f<,,d up this time and there was no way out for her because no one would take her from the scene
get your facts straight...
According to the Logan County Sheriff’s Department report, deputies responded to a vehicle collision with injuries on KY 178. Tammy Stahl was traveling west on KY 178 when her vehicle dropped off the right shoulder of the road and struck a rock wall. Her vehicle spun around and came to rest in the middle of the road. The car was on fire and Stahl and her one-year-old son could not get out of the vehicle. Three civilians– Wesley Cain, Amanda Smith and Billie Coles– disregarded their own safety and pulled Stahl and her son from the burning vehicle. News Democrat & Leader...
who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2010
ask her husband..as I hear soon to be ex..as he has put up with her drinking /drivin for so many years, hes finally tired of it and she was messed up driving her kid around.AGAIN.no mercy, hope they keep her locked up so she can't be on the road ever again.
Mom

Russellville, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2011
I was in jail with Tammy and alot of what you say is right. Tammy has a problem drinking and pills, she hit a brick thing on highland lick rd her car caught fire and she never realized it and didnt knowledge that her baby was in the car, it could have killed the baby. Still to this day she only admits that she is only in there for her 4th dui nothing to do with her baby.I really sorry for her husband and her two childern. I wish them the best.
crazy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jan 9, 2011
1 0021150 OPERATE MV UNDER/INFL ALC/DRUGS,.08, AGGRAVATOR, 4TH OFF 0AV153011
2 0132010 WANTON ENDANGERMENT-1ST DEGREE 0AV153011
3 0004820 FAILURE OF NON-OWNER OPERATOR TO MAINTAIN REQ INSURANCE, 1ST 0AV153011
don t worry about it

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2011
I know Tammy really well she would never hurt anyone. She has a promblem with drinking and pilling...she just needs help and I hope she will be able to get it. She deserves a chance like everyone else.
Selfish

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2011
From what I understand she doesn't want any help. H
Her husband needs to move on.
FRIEND

Lewisburg, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2011
Tammy is my best friend i'm so tired of people judging people all the time.Everybody fu**ks up sometime in there life none of us are perfect!!So stop hating and worry about your own lifes!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Express Tan 2 hr Duh 6
Heather blake 13 hr smh 22
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Bolshevik USA 639
Girl at sonic Mon Greatplace 5
red head at wal mart Jan 14 bigD 5
Kevin Hub Jan 14 sick of it all 10
What happened to the Bobby Chestnut storyline? (Nov '15) Jan 13 Reaper 18

Russellville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages