Posted in the Russellville Forum

BODYMAN

Hanson, KY

#1 Jun 15, 2010
I think shes hott as hell
person

Auburn, KY

#2 Jun 15, 2010
yeah, shes cute, been around but has a nice set of fake BOOBIES!!!
heard

Lewisburg, KY

#3 Jun 16, 2010
is that the girl that harper boy was with a while back?
someone

Auburn, KY

#4 Jun 16, 2010
a little more specific please. lol
nosie

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Jun 17, 2010
yes that's her
not there

Auburn, KY

#6 Jun 17, 2010
i dont know her, just seen her with him, unlike everyone else on here i have heard things but i dont know her personaly so im not saying a bunch of false accusations, hopefully lot of you will follow my trend
hoe

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2010
she's a HOE...Hoe!
Amber Ledbetter

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2010
Are you serious...people grow up!! Would you really want people on here talking about your business? Probably not!! Why does it matter what she does, or who shes with!! Get over it!! Its topix, if you believe half the crap you hear on here your CRAZY!!
john

Auburn, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2010
Amber Ledbetter wrote:
Are you serious...people grow up!! Would you really want people on here talking about your business? Probably not!! Why does it matter what she does, or who shes with!! Get over it!! Its topix, if you believe half the crap you hear on here your CRAZY!!
AGREED!
JUST ME

Lewisburg, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2010
I hate this topix thing, but I also want to say this, I meet Becky while she was with JOSH. She is a very nice ,sweet person. I did not hear her say anything or do anything out of the way. I also bet she has put anything on topix about anyone. I can only say good things about her. ask the HARPERS.they are also good people. JOSH is the best kid around!!!!!!!!!!
haha

Anniston, AL

#11 Jul 6, 2010
Becky is a great person with great boobs.Dont hate appreciate!!!!!!
Cregan

Auburn, KY

#13 Jul 9, 2010
Amber Ledbetter wrote:
Agreed Also and Becky is a very cool person
Nikki

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2010
Amber Ledbetter wrote:
Definitely agree with you on that one Amber!
Shut It

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2010
Okay First of All... Dont Be Talking Crap About Someone You Dont Know... And What If She Has Fake Boobies??? You Know How Many Girls Out There Have Fake Boobies?? And No, That Doesnt Make Them A Hoe. So Shut it.
get over it

Russellville, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2010
Why are all of you so jealous of these pretty girls they cant help that they are beautiful.Get over it get a life and leave them be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russellville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stay away from Mercedes Lyons 12 min Jwild72 5
Looking for older women 6 hr Becca 2
BBQ Contest Logan County Fair 7 hr Ryan Campbell 6
One night hook up 8 hr Youngstud 1
teen pregnancy (Mar '14) 9 hr cuz 89
Paying for good head (Jun '14) 9 hr Youngstud 41
Logan County Child Support Office (Feb '12) 10 hr Lol 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russellville Mortgages